Community > Posts By > bigcountry47

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:38 AM
hello people.i am myras exhusband.and i hate the computer.but i wanted to let some of you know about her.i married her when she was 14.we were both kids.and it didnt work out.but to this day i love the ole gal.she is a good woman.im married now.and i love my wife.but there will always remain a love for myra.she is a very honest and caring lady.beautiful inside and out.im the one that messed up.it was our son that was killed.so i know my baby girl is going thru pain.i really dont know what to say,except when u get to know her.you cant help but love her.i dont know who this man is some daniel guy on here.but i think it was mighty white of you and very good man,the way you took and loaned her money to save her home.i would have done it.but she wouldnt come to me.i think your a good man.and i thank you for what you did.maybe one day i can thank you in person.and thank all of you for being good to my sweet angel..well im leaving now.hope you all have a good day.and myra stop looking for love on the computer baby girl.i dont want you hurt honey..tony