Community > Posts By > Lucky_Star90

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 07:42 AM

Cute is just average and sexy is someone you can`t get enough of pysically and you lucky_star,are beautiful

LOl ty<3, but Ya i was just wondering because alot of guys say I'm cute and they find it sexy that I am cute; but when I think of cute i think of puppies and kitties, and when i think of sexy, I think of Orlando Bloom, so i guess cute and sexy put together is Orlando Bloom holding a puppy?!?!? now idk what to think of that lol.

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 07:38 AM
Lol, my mom likes the blonde girl, I keep forgetting her name, but she is really good too; she is probably one of my favorite girls and Alex is my favorite guy, and Billy is awesome too :).

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 11:22 AM
Whats the true difference between cute and sexy, and can a person really be both?!?!?

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 11:12 AM
Is anyone watching this season? I'm taping it because I've been so busy lately with school and work, I think I'm behind by 2 episodes, so I need to watch one show, and one elimination. I'm in love with Alex Wong's proness lol.

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 11:08 AM
Me and my parents love anime lol. My mom's favorite is Ghost in the Shell, my dad's favorite is Paranoia Agent, and I dont really have a favorite, I just love watching it period. I'm happy for the time being because we have Funamation at home, but i'll be moving into a dorm, and all I'll really have is basic cable; so I guess I'll have to find an mmo to play *sigh lol.

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 11:04 AM
Ya! I'm looking for people who will be attending USF St. Petersburg in the fall. I'm kinda nervous about living on my own for the first time, so meeting people before I go might make me feel better :).

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 10:55 AM
Single, and Hate it! LOL, I guess that's what I get for having my first relationship last for 3 yrs x-x.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:26 PM
lol dw your not the only one, my dad use to benefit from it when we would go out to eat; he would tell them that I was 11 for about 3 yrs after i turned 11 so he didnt have to pay so much for my food xD.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:20 PM
lol I'm glad you like it. My parents have been doing it for over 30 yrs now; my mom liked being a flight attendant at first, but now she really just wants to retire lol, same goes for my dad xD. In the end they are good at what they do ^-^.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:15 PM
you get an 8 :); for being able to work two jobs lol, and my parents works for US Airways too ^-^.