Community > Posts By > Doco6

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 02:54 AM

could you tell me the reason for dedicating wine in front of jesus

Another thing is, 'wine', was accustom to a Jewish life, available during meals and celebrations. It was not for getting drunk and having wild parties, but taken moderately in order to celebrate significant events. And this does not apply to non-Christians, but even Christians commemorating JESUS' suffering, death, resurrection and the New Covenant given and made by GOD with us Christians.

Thank you and may GOD of our LORD JESUS CHRIST bless you.

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 02:29 AM
Edited by Doco6 on Tue 11/07/17 02:34 AM
Hi there 'folks', i am 'Doc', who just joined, and i would want to add in encouragement for Christians that, GOD centered life is one who 'does/practice' and 'abide' in the New Covenant Scripture doctrine of CHRIST, and therefore bear much fruit.

That is where CHRIST is, teaching and making disciples and disciplining the church through His chosen Apostles. He said that, "My sheep hear My voice and follow me,..." And also, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of GOD and HIS righteousness and all these things that the unbelievers worry, shall be added unto you."

The point is, unbelievers do worry, that they are still single and have not found Mr. 'Right'. But for Christians, he or she shall be added unto them, when they 'does/practice' and 'abide' in the doctrine of CHRIST written in the New Covenant, which is the Kingdom of GOD and HIS righteousness.

May GOD the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST help the 'flock' here perceive this message through HIS SON, JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT refreshingly.

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 01:49 AM
Hi there, i am fred, and how are you? And the question to you dear, is a man of GOD a man enough for you?