Community > Posts By > BlueWilderness

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:14 PM

Hold on to your virginity as long as you can. Once you pop, you can't stop :tongue:

Funny....laugh

And to be honest it's probably very very true.

Virginity is one of those things that everyone has an opinion on. Some people don't really give a **** about it and other people hold it really close.

I myself am one but I try not to stress too much over it. I've never wanted casual one nighters because it's not safe and I've never been with anyone and got that far. For me it's not some deep seeded religious reason, and like f**k I'm waiting for marriage. I'm just waiting til it's natural. It's one of those moments that just has to...happen.

That being said I also learned from some recent experience in dating that telling a guy about it is most likely a bad idea. It either scares them off, turns em into weird pervs or just hangs over every conversation about sex. I've resolved to surprise The Dude post events. It's just gotta be done that way.

You definitely have my respect! It says a lot about a person who can maintain their virginity for someone they want. Kudos!

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 02:13 PM

Hold on to your virginity as long as you can. Once you pop, you can't stop :tongue:

Ha Ha!laugh rofl

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 02:13 PM

It matters to me because I am a virgin. I find myself having to explain to people all the time why I chose to stay that way. I never ask people to explain why they have sex. I don't care.

I will say this I've found people to be intimidated by this. I don't understand why. We're all different people and we make our own choices. Choices that are right for us. I know I couldn't give myself to different men over and over again. Its just not in me. I mean in a "physical" sense.

I'm not commenting on your post. I just wanted to say, wow, you are seriously one gorgeous girl. :thumbsup:

Why thank you, Ruth!:smile:

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:17 PM
Edited by BlueWilderness on Fri 07/09/10 02:14 PM

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:16 PM
It matters to me because I am a virgin. I find myself having to explain to people all the time why I chose to stay that way. I never ask people to explain why they have sex. I don't care.

I will say this I've found people to be intimidated by this. I don't understand why. We're all different people and we make our own choices. Choices that are right for us. I know I couldn't give myself to different men over and over again. Its just not in me. I mean in a "physical" sense.

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:50 PM
Nope. Crushes tear me to shreds.

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:47 PM
lol@Fade2Black laugh rofl

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:43 PM
I just can't date anyone 18 or 19. I can't bring myself to do that...

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:42 PM
Its creepy when a 15yr old hits on you though.lol

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:17 PM
Singlewaving

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:14 PM
You have to find solitude. There is a difference between loneliness and solitude. Enjoy your freedom while you can.:smile:

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:09 PM
I don't like the shirtless pics either. Its kinda tacky. It screams I'm narcissistic.

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:06 PM
I'm 27 and seem to attract younger men. It kinda scares me at this age. These men are usually 18-23. I don't get it. Maybe because I look 18 I don't know. My line is 20. That is it and even that maybe too young.

Nonetheless, age shouldn't be a factor. It all depends on the person too.

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:01 PM
I totally Agree!

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 11:59 AM
laugh Where I use to be!

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 11:53 AM
Awww.loltongue2

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/03/10 11:48 AM
Hi, Abd180!waving

BlueWilderness's photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:43 PM
The chewy kind. Twizzlers pull and peel. Haribos gummy bears. Swedish fish!

BlueWilderness's photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:40 PM
I'm no slob and I'm sure I have proper table manners but when I'm hungry, I'm hungry!:smile:

BlueWilderness's photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:32 PM
Cool!!! Love the creepy aesthetic!:tongue: