Community > Posts By > dooby

dooby's photo
Thu 02/24/11 08:28 PM
Edited by dooby on Thu 02/24/11 08:33 PM
We also have national pancake day and national fry day.

It's really sad when you create something and don't follow it yourself as much as you should. I actully did hold the door open for a family awhile back ago and they all said thank you.

So people are around with respect still, you this have to give respect to receive it, which is sad, but it's the true.

Lets make it a everday thing and if we do it everday, then maybe people will pick up our habits.

We should create a group of people in each city to show respect and treat people that way.. and then post on here each day what happend when you give people respect and do things for them.

If this sounds like a great idea to you, let me know.

dooby's photo
Thu 02/24/11 07:40 PM
Because of the Lakes and the beaches.
Also a lot of great people in florida.

dooby's photo
Wed 12/29/10 10:39 PM
bump

dooby's photo
Tue 08/31/10 05:42 PM
Please stay far away from Clermont, an hour from orlando. To many people here allready. Thanks Lmao. Yea florida is really bad right now too.

dooby's photo
Sun 08/15/10 11:10 PM
What It Is

The body has a two-phase detoxification system. Depending on the toxin, the first phase can either detoxify it entirely or prepare it for the second phase. In the second phase there are several major systems which act on these toxins. The one affected by Gilbert's Syndrome is the glucuronidation system, which "conjugates" the toxins so they can be removed from the body. Enzymes in the glucuronidation system are called uridine diphosphate glucuronyl transferase, or UGT for short. UGT1A1, for example, refers to a specific enzyme in this family.

Gilbert's syndrome is due to a genetic mutation that causes only 30% of the enzyme UGT1A1 to be produced. This is the only enzyme that detoxifies bilirubin, a toxic product of the natural breakdown of red blood cells. This enzymatic shortage leads to an excess of bilirubin (and other toxins) in the blood serum. Most people with Gilbert's Syndrome also have linked mutations in two other enzymes - UGT1A6 and UGT1A7, causing similar enzyme shortages which leads to their related toxins circulating in the body for longer periods as well. The things acted upon by these enzymes include many carcinogens, drugs, hormones, and various other toxins.

dooby's photo
Sun 08/15/10 11:01 PM
Run far away!

dooby's photo
Sun 08/15/10 10:58 PM
No.

dooby's photo
Sun 08/15/10 10:35 PM
ok sometimes if the traffic is congested, you can drive right on people's bumpers because you have to. But that don't mean you do it all the time.

dooby's photo
Sun 08/15/10 10:31 PM
If so can you please discuss what it does to you and what you eat with it, so you don't get pain from it. Doctors say it don't effect you, but it really does.

dooby's photo
Mon 08/09/10 07:35 AM

I was doing just fine on this list, until I saw drive the speed limit.... That's just something I can't do, and I really don't see how it relates to courtesy.

It realtes, because some people drive right on you bumper when you driving. I dislike it alot too. They could follow the 3 second rule at least.

dooby's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:51 PM
The oip compaines are running our waters everwhere which is very rude. I would pray to God about it and leave it up to him. That's my best advice.

dooby's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:32 PM
Starting today August 08, 2010- September 08,2010 T

. Take you time to greet people and hold the door open for them

. Say Thank you when someone holds the door open for you or rings you up at the cash register

. Say sorry when you get in the way of someone

. Drive the speed limit and don't drive right behind the person in front of you

. Warn others if you see them about to back up in to each other instead of just watching.

. Stop watching things happen and take action and stop them if it is safe to do so. Stay away from crimes you see happening, let the law handle that.

. If you see someone drop money pick it up and hand it back to them, even if you want to keep it.

. How much you give for tips when you go out? Give the waiter $5.00 instead of $2.00

. Try and do everthing with respect to put a smile on people face's who are hurting deep down inside.

. Help set events up or put things away

. When at work, put items back where they belong.

. Treat everone at you work with the same kindness if they mean, nasty, this do it, it might put a smile on their face.

. Feel free to add anything if I missed one.

dooby's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:23 PM
I was taught to respect others the way to be treated by school teachers, not my parents. We not going in to details about parents LMAO.

dooby's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:12 PM
I work with people everday at a retail store. We have to much pleasure in life and don't understand how quick the pleasure of our lives can be taken away. I have to admit people do have respect but very few and then they walk right in front of you and don't even say excuse me. The respect has went down the drain and how come the people who do have respect don't use it out in the public in to much of a hurry to get to work or drop you kids off at school? To much on you plate to use it? People have respect, they this have a lot on their plates and forgot how to use it.

Lets start a whole week and open the door's for people, ask how you doing.

It's just not people neither, look at the media, and company's how they treat employees. If big company's don't treat people with respect, it affections the way us little people treat other people.

Car, Dead, House getting caught on fire.

dooby's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:02 PM
single, had someone say those three words today, but we not even dating, so when she gets back from the trip. We'll see what this friendship turns up.

dooby's photo
Sat 07/31/10 09:26 PM
Where is everone from florida? I'm going start doing one of these everday this to see if anyone from florida is still on here. It is way to dead here.

dooby's photo
Sat 07/31/10 09:19 PM
so you telling me noone lives in clermont or winter garden?

dooby's photo
Fri 06/04/10 10:44 AM
I would really like to know who did research and what they think will happen currently and in the future.

dooby's photo
Thu 06/03/10 08:27 PM
I'm 22 now.

dooby's photo
Thu 06/03/10 08:04 PM
I look for Trust,Understanding,forgiveness,affection,peace as much as possible, helping each other.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10