Community > Posts By > dragonslove

dragonslove's photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:14 AM
Hey Susan hope your doin better I also have C.O.P.D. with asthmaand mine is do to 30 yrs of smoking. So I know where your commin from GF keep your head up andd a smile on your face and you will always go on. I had my mom add you to there prayer list so your name has reached Asia about now. thats the power of prayer and a loving mom. Take care hun and come back soo you will be sorely missed. flowerforyou

dragonslove's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:36 PM
This is a statement that was read over the PA system at the football game at County High School , Kingston,Tennessee , by school Principal, Jody McLeod.

"It has always been the custom at Roane County High School football games, to say a prayer and play the National Anthem, to honor God and Country."

Due to a recent ruling by the Supreme Court, I am told that saying a Prayer is a violation of Federal Case Law. As I understand the law at this time, I can use this public facility to approve of sexual perversion and call it "an alternate lifestyle," and if someone is offended, that's OK.

I can use it to condone sexual promiscuity, by dispensing condoms and calling it, "safe sex." If someone is offended, that's OK.

I can even use this public facility to present the merits of killing an unborn baby as a "viable means of birth control." If someone is offended, n o problem...

I can designate a school day as "Earth Day" and involve students in activities to worship religiously and praise the goddess "Mother Earth" and call it "ecology."

I can use literature, videos and presentations in the classroom that depict people with strong, traditional Christian convictions as "simple minded" and "ignorant" and call it "enlightenment."

However, if anyone uses this facility to honor GOD and to ask HIM to Bless this event with safety and good sportsmanship, then Federal Case Law is violated.

This appears to be inconsistent at best and, at worst, diabolical
Apparently, we are to be tolerant of everything and anyone, except GOD and HIS Commandments.

Nevertheless, as a school principal, I frequently ask staff and students to abide by rules with which they do not necessarily agree. For me to do otherwise would be inconsistent at best and, at worst, hypocritical. I suffer from that affliction enough unintentionally. I certainly do not need to add an intentional transgression.

For this reason, I shall "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's," and refrain from praying at this time.

"However, if you feel inspired to honor, praise and thank GOD and ask HIM, in the name of JESUS, to Bless this event, please feel free to do so. As far as I know, that's not against the law...yet."

One by one, the people in the stands bowed their heads, held hands with one another and began to pray.

They prayed in the stands. They prayed in the team huddles. They prayed at the concession stand and they prayed in the Announcer's Box!

The only place they didn't pray was in the Supreme Court of the United States of America - the Seat of "Justice" in the "one nation, under GOD."

Somehow, Kingston , Tennessee Remembered what so many have forgotten. We are given the Freedom OF Religion, not the Freedom FROM Religion. Praise GOD that HIS remnant remains!

JESUS said, "If you are ashamed of ME before men, then I will be ashamed of you before MY FATHER."

dragonslove's photo
Tue 10/16/07 02:13 PM
Gypsy in my dreams should I look as good as u hun flowerforyou

dragonslove's photo
Tue 10/16/07 02:12 PM
wooow lots of Leo's

dragonslove's photo
Tue 10/16/07 02:05 PM
shagna I am with you hun I know how hard it is to loose weight since I have lost 156 lbs in the past 2 yrs and like you I did it for my health and my self not for someone else. let me give you a big pat on the back and a congrats like you I also still have about 70 left to loose so know I am pulling for you. flowerforyou

dragonslove's photo
Mon 10/15/07 03:25 PM
its ok cause so was mine blushing bigsmile

dragonslove's photo
Mon 10/15/07 03:24 PM
I am a Gemini

GEMINI - Irresistible
> Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in the you
> know where... Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out.
> Trustworthy. Always happy Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY
> FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous.
> Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE>

it is true to who I am bigsmile

dragonslove's photo
Mon 10/15/07 03:23 PM
Meanings of zodiac signs

> VIRGO - The One that Waits
> Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always
> wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to.
> Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. >

>
> SCORPIO - The Addict>
EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of
> humor. Energetic. Predict future. GREAT kisser. Always get what
> they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long
> relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Caring>

>
> LIBRA - The Lame One
> Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly,
> fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will
> ever meet! however not the kind of person you wanna mess with... u
> might end up crying

>
> ARIES - The Liar
> Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny.
> Excellent kisser EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships,
> Addictive. Loud.

>
> AQUARIUS - Does It In The Water
> Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being
> in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable.
> Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your
> lights out.

>
> GEMINI - Irresistible
> Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in the you
> know where... Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out.
> Trustworthy. Always happy Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY
> FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous.
> Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE>

> LEO - The Lion
> Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to
> have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser.
> Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive.
> Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to
> mess with. Rare to find. Good when found>

>
> CANCER - The Cutie
> MOST AMAZING KISSER Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very
> romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely
> creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great
> telling stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if
> it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.
>
>
> PISCES - The Partner for Life
> Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the
> last word Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around.Extremely
> weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. Always
> lets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun
> and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
>
>
> CAPRICORN - The Passionate Lover
> Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future.
> Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker.
> Always gets what he or she wants. Cool. Loves to own Gemini's in
> sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart

>
> TAURUS - The Tramp
> Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good
> fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help
> people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn.
> A caring person. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most
> attractive people on earth>

SAGITTARIUS - The Promiscuous One
> Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves
> being in long relationships. So much love to give.
> Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone
> They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have
> own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing
> in the you know where..!!!
> Not the kind of person you wanna mess with- you might end up
> crying

dragonslove's photo
Mon 10/15/07 03:11 PM
ms Teddylike that house also my dream house is a log cabin

dragonslove's photo
Mon 10/15/07 03:10 PM
Best Friends

You never really know someone until you have been their friend.

A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touched your heart.

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.

The depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.

Life with out a friend is like death with out a witness.

When you feel down because you didn’t get what u want, just sit tight,
Because God has thought of something better to give you.

No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Trouble is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.

Love comes in all sizes

Your Friends will support you....

And respect your creativity
for thinking outside the box....

They'll be there when you need a
shoulder to lean on, or a great big hug....
A true friend takes interest in
understanding what you're all about....

They see beyond the black and white
to discover your true colors....

And accept you just the way you are...
Even when you just wake up in the morning

So make your own kind of music....

Follow your heart wherever it takes you....

And when someone reaches out to you,
Don't be afraid to love them back. They may just be a friend for life....

Practice patience and tolerance.....

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave....
And impossible to forget!

dragonslove's photo
Mon 10/15/07 02:40 PM
What gets longer when pulled...............
Fits between your boobs..............
Inserts neatly in a hole, and
Works best when jerked..................... ???

A SEAT BELT you pervert!!! BUCKLE up! !

dragonslove's photo
Mon 10/15/07 12:43 PM
A cousin of mine did this and I thought it was so cool. So if you need a reminder that we are soecial watch this

http://doyourememberlove.com/narration.html

dragonslove's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:49 PM
Bear I know the truckers life an your right it is not an easy one but if you guys shut down for a day or 2 the nation would be hurtin. so to the other dont let the door hit your ass as you leave bigsmile :wink:

dragonslove's photo
Sun 10/14/07 03:00 PM
i Guess it takes being a grandma to 42 to get you there I feel age is just a state of mind and F*CK everything else blushing

dragonslove's photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:57 PM
Chantrix can also cause seizures in people so yea MsTeddy I agree really check into it first

dragonslove's photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:32 PM
That started by having the question would you be young again if you could and I am happy with my age and where i am in my life through both the good times and the bad and everything in between. I guess I have learned that how you treat others shows the person you are inside.

dragonslove's photo
Sun 10/14/07 01:47 PM
Old Age, I decided, is a gift. I am now, probably for the first time in my life, the person I have always wanted to be. Oh, not my body! I sometime despair over my body, the wrinkles, the baggy eyes, and the sagging butt. And often I am taken aback by that old person that lives in my mirror (who looks like my mother!), but I don't agonize over those things for long. I would never trade my amazing friends, my wonderful life, my loving
family for less gray hair or a flatter belly.. As I've aged, I've become more kind to myself, and less critical of myself. I've become my own friend. I don't chide myself for eating that extra cookie, or for not making my bed, or for buying that silly cement gecko that I didn't
need, but looks so avante garde on my patio. I am entitled to a treat, to be messy, to be extravagant. I have seen too many dear friends leave this world too soon; before they understood the great freedom that comes with aging. Whose business is it if I choose to read or play on the computer until 4 AM and sleep until noon ?
I will dance with myself to those wonderful tunes of the 50&60's, and if I, at the same time, wish to weep over a lost love ..I will. I will walk the beach in a swim suit that is stretched over a bulging body, and will dive into the waves with abandon if I choose to, despite
the pitying glances from the jet set. They, too, will get old. I know I am sometimes forgetful. But there again, some of life is just as well forgotten. And I eventually remember the important things. Sure, over the years my heart has been broken. How can your heart
not break when you lose a loved one, or when a child suffers, or even when somebody's beloved pet gets hit by a car? But broken hearts are what give us strength and understanding and compassion. A heart never broken is pristine and sterile and will never know the joy of being imperfect. I am so blessed to have lived long enough to have my hair turning gray, and to have my youthful laughs be forever etched into deep grooveson my
face. So many have never laughed, and so many have died before their hair could turn silver. As you get older, it is easier to be positive. You care less about what other people think. I don't question myself anymore. I've even earned the right to be wrong. So, to answer your question, I like being old. It has set me free. I like the person I have become. I am not going to live forever, but while I am still here, I will not waste time lamenting what could have
been, or worrying about what will be. And I shall eat dessert every single day. (If I feel like it)

MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP NEVER COME APART ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S STRAIGHT
FROM THE HEART!
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A RAINBOW OF SMILES ON YOUR FACE AND IN YOUR
HEART FOREVER AND EVER! FRIENDS FOREVER

dragonslove's photo
Sun 10/14/07 10:02 AM
congrats hun I am proud of you smooched

dragonslove's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:56 AM
<<---------- chatty cathy here so I will talk to anyone you say hi I will say hi back. if we dont get along then thats fine if we do then I have made a new friend great.

dragonslove's photo
Sat 10/13/07 07:55 PM
i believe its ok the order of who as seen your profile. So the newest ones are first and older ones last. I think thats how it goes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25