Community > Posts By > DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05's photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:13 PM
well she's had two tests taken at the local Family Healthcare. She is on Title 10 (no charge tests and some other stuff). Both came up negative.

DoctorWho05's photo
Tue 06/16/09 10:32 PM
Well she would've been on birth control if her parents even half cared enough to get her a normal checkup. She has an extremely hard time finding a job, has only been through High School even though she's 20. She is broker than broke so she can't afford much. And we both are taking responsibility and we're trying to come up with a plan

DoctorWho05's photo
Tue 06/16/09 10:21 PM
My girlfriend might be pregnant. She took a test once the other day and it came up blank. She is showing a few signs that might make things seem worse. Any advice? Also her parents are total asshats and she doesn't really have anyone else to talk to. Her parents could either kick her or kick her out. My parents would probably kick me out and I just recently got hired for a part time/as needed job. I really need some advice, if anyone can help.

DoctorWho05's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:34 PM
thanks for your quick responses, but just one thing...it's not the getting the actual meds, it's getting the prescription to get the meds. Her doctor has retired, and there's no one around really who would help for little to no cost. Like I said before there's a free clinic, but they go off the lottery system.

DoctorWho05's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:09 PM
hey gang

I love my girlfriend with all my heart. She's battling depression but she doesn't have any money or healthcare to see a doctor to get back on her meds. There's a free clinic in RI but they use the "lottery" system, which is difficult to deal with. I'm wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how I can help her because she knows she needs her meds, but there's hardly anyone around that can do any pro bono kind of care or anything like that. Any help would be so great thanks

DoctorWho05's photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:45 PM
Hi my girlfriend is always getting treated like **** by her own family. They keep calling her a lazy slob with no job and stuff and her sister ****s on her more than anyone. Talking to her online I told her that I want to help in any way I can and that I'm there for her whenever she needs me. We both don't have jobs right now, but we're both looking. How should I help her out? I would love to get an apartment with her, but neither of us can afford it. I just want to help make her happy and help her deal with her crazy family.

DoctorWho05's photo
Wed 11/28/07 10:14 AM
well it looks like she's cheering up a bit...she's talking to me again. Thank you all for your input by the way. She IM'ed me this morning and said that I'm not at the top of her ****list lol so we'll see what happens

DoctorWho05's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:42 PM
well she's at home right now...when she's home she's not on her mobile AIM. It was while she was on her mobile that she was with her ex...I got a bit cocky when I confronted it so I think I'm gonna try giving it time *FOR NOW* to see what happens because every time we've chatted before was always positive and happy yadda yadda...just this one thing kinda went out of whack ohwell

DoctorWho05's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:22 PM
Thanks soooo much...i hope this works! love

DoctorWho05's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:15 PM
Hey all...this is my first post but I really could use some help here.

Tonight I was chatting with my girl online and she told me she was having dinner with her ex and I sort of got a bit angry about it. All day has been rather lousy for me and this kinda added on to it. I appologized to her countless times but it looks like I pissed her off. I asked her what I could do to make it up to her and she just wants me to leave her alone for now (she says). I told her that I really, really, really don't want to screw this up because I've had in the past girls go out with me once and then find someone else, and I'm sooo tired of the same situation. I've been with her for about 3 weeks now and I just don't want this to happen again. Any help for me at all?? Thanks a lot. I really love (but I haven't broken that too her exactly) her and I want this relationship to last!