Community > Posts By > Martine

no photo
Tue 10/24/17 06:44 PM
What do you win?

no photo
Tue 10/24/17 06:05 PM
Are there any single parents here who have mixed feelings about dating? Sometimes I feel confused. I want to start dating again. But sometimes I have this fear I will get hurt again by someone I'm close to. And I think about my child also. I don't want my childs feelings hurt if theres a breakup :-/

no photo
Mon 10/09/17 07:54 PM
I've dated outside my race. I think if you're interested in someone it should be because of what you see on the inside, not the outside. Race has never been a big issue for me. As long as the person has the same beliefs as me, its all good ☺

no photo
Sun 10/08/17 06:32 PM
Edited by Martine on Sun 10/08/17 06:39 PM
I wish I was here at the time you posted this Christianguy96. Even though you left the site, I'm gonna post this anyway. Hoping it will encourage someone's heart. Being single is hard. I've been single for 6 years now. Its hardest especially when you see people around you getting married and starting families of their own. One thing I'm learning is to try and enjoy my singleness. Its a time of reflection, and getting to know myself and what I really want. But its also a time for me to spend getting to know my Savior Jesus and what he wants for me. I have good days when I enjoy being single and I have bad days when I just cry and wonder when its gonna be my turn. Please believe me when i say God sees you. He knows your heart. He knows what you desire and long for. I believe we just have to keep ourselves busy doing the Lords work. And in between, keep praying for your future help mate. God already knows who they are. I believe he just wants us to seek Him and His kingdom first. He hasn't left you. Your prayers haven't fallen on deaf ears. Keep trusting in him. He loves you and he wants the best for you. Don't be yoked with unbelievers. That's a trap. I've noticed its so easy to find a non believer to date but when it comes to finding a true person of God, its so difficult. Don't search for your future help mate. Let God bring you two together. Be blessed. Be encouraged. God loves you. And as your sister in the faith I love you and I'm praying for you. All of you. God bless. XOXO Val

no photo
Sun 10/08/17 06:21 PM
I agree ☺