Community > Posts By > dianadidit

dianadidit's photo
Tue 07/13/10 06:36 PM
I'm liking the deep thinking pictures. You ready to run off to the woods yet? If so....I'll go, but there better be a bathroom. biggrin

dianadidit's photo
Tue 07/13/10 06:35 PM
Hey all

dianadidit's photo
Tue 07/13/10 06:34 PM
You aren't talking bad about Texas are ya?

dianadidit's photo
Tue 07/13/10 06:32 PM
Edited by dianadidit on Tue 07/13/10 06:46 PM
What's YOUR worst pet peeve?

I'm asking for yours.....not what others do...you all are making me laugh though.

dianadidit's photo
Tue 07/13/10 06:30 PM
Got me.....but...waving

dianadidit's photo
Tue 07/13/10 06:13 PM
Honest right??? Ok....well....first thing that turned me off was your pictures....guy, you're 28..I mean...it was ok when you were 18 to dress up like a thug, now it's just tired. Second thing, maybe it's just me, but spelling...yikes. Now don't get all upset with me....you asked for honest. I'm sure you are a great guy, fun and funny, just the gun picture!! Good luck.

dianadidit's photo
Tue 07/13/10 02:19 PM
Sure

dianadidit's photo
Tue 07/13/10 02:14 PM
Confident men are sexy as hell.

dianadidit's photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:23 PM
I think that is a case of lying......not the single/divorced thing. If someone tells you they have never been married....but actually was....thats lies.....but if someone just said I'm single..but they are in fact divorced......well...they are single.

dianadidit's photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:58 AM
Only if you want to keep a roof over your head.

Should I call him?

dianadidit's photo
Mon 07/12/10 09:12 PM
I love running, tennis, golf, paint balling is kick butt, swimming, I love to sweat.....so anything that gets my heart going...rocks for me.

dianadidit's photo
Mon 07/12/10 08:52 PM
First.....you are answering the phone..inviting him into your life....DON"T...he is a loser.

Second.....if in fact you want him in your life, for what ever reason, your business....heres what to do....ignore him. Oh it will be tough, because you want him right...he will do almost anything to get your attention.....ignore ignore ignore....bam, he will eventually crawl the 10 minutes to get to you....or move on.....either way....who cares....right?

I do wish you will...dating can be great....you demand how someone should treat you, don't let others decide.

Good luck!!!

dianadidit's photo
Mon 07/12/10 08:43 PM
Well...if ya just want casual sex...then....dang honest.....had to throw in a little "kind"....good luck!!!

dianadidit's photo
Mon 07/12/10 08:41 PM
So.....you want one night stands? Like casual sex? Or you want an actual night stand....that sits by your bed??? The picture isn't good...and what ya said sucked it too....just saying.

dianadidit's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:22 PM
Well....maybe ya'll can pee standing up....but the other.....I'm just saying....the toliet....ya'll will miss it.......and toliet paper.........it's a beautiful thing.

dianadidit's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:52 PM

I need pizza once a week. So, I am out!

I like this picture.....so deep..makes me think.....what is he looking at....are you looking in your pants?????

Pizza and don't forget.........BATHROOMS!!!!!!!

dianadidit's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:47 PM

Honest.....I couldn't do it.

Trust me on this..you could. Almost everyone. Some would cry and go into state of shock for several days, but it would pass. When your life depends on it you would. 10 years later, you wouldn't even recognize who you were.

Well I suppose I could do anything...if I had to...but I don't want to. I don't want to pee on my feet, I don't want a face on my meat, I don't want to gather wood, I don't want to have hairy legs and pits, I don't want to smell like a donkey, I don't want to clean up in cold water, I just don't wannna.....I sorta like the little things...like bathrooms......nothing beats a good hot shower.....(and not peeing on my feet)

dianadidit's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:41 PM
I've been camping.....truth be told.....I like bathrooms......a lot.

dianadidit's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:40 PM
Honest.....I couldn't do it.

dianadidit's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:23 PM
I'm cold