Community > Posts By > justirish

justirish's photo
Fri 02/06/09 03:00 PM
I do!

justirish's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:30 PM
Welcome. Just saying Hi and wishing you best of luck. The Michigan board is slow sometimes, so be sure to check out the other ones and dont give up!

justirish's photo
Thu 09/25/08 02:38 PM
I dont think we are neighbors, so I cant tell you where to go in your area. But one of the best places for metal/rock bands is The Machine Shop in Flint!

justirish's photo
Wed 09/17/08 12:10 PM
How long is she going to be here? And where is she from? Maybe she is just wanting someone to hang out with while she is here. All of that could play a huge factor on whats going on with the 2 of you. We are all adults, so if its on your mind, then its best to sit down and talk about it. She may have all the same feelings you do. But you wont know until you mention it.

justirish's photo
Sat 09/13/08 04:50 PM

I went on with my life and showed him that i didn't need him anymore, that's the best revengeflowerforyou

thats exactly what I did. After about a month he was crawling back and I happily gave him a nice big bowl off F**K off!

justirish's photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:05 PM
Hello!
Good luck to you :)

justirish's photo
Mon 09/01/08 04:25 PM
Honestly I dont care as long as its a real photo! I get tired of seeing people with fake photos. Whats the point? Do you really have something to hide? I mean I can understand wanting to keep your privacy , but at the same time this IS a dating site.

justirish's photo
Mon 09/01/08 04:22 PM
I only get to pick one reason?

justirish's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:25 PM
I dont have much problem going from city to city, its when I actually get inside city limits that I have issues, the one ways are all over and the divided roads are double from where I am from. I am just not used to it. Sooner or later, I will drive around enough and find my way w/o the help of GPS. LOL

justirish's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:22 PM

Lol, sometimes I think its better to just get lost that way you are pleasantly surprised!bigsmile

HEY! Dont I know you??? LOL

justirish's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:31 PM
I find myself suddenly single...*sighs* so I went and redid my profile.

Always fun...

Chrys

justirish's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:30 PM
So I redid my profile.

justirish's photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:51 AM
I can not believe I was a member for as long as I have been and never came to say hello.

So thank you to all of you that replied to me here!

Chrys

justirish's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:23 AM

Mapquest is the perfect cure for those moments when..."if you hit the tracks you've gone too far".

I have hit the tracks a few times finding my way around the state! I have mapquest on my phone, but also a GPS navigation that I have yet to use! LOL

justirish's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:21 AM
you spelled it wrong...LMAO..thats too funny

justirish's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:33 PM
Not new here, but honestly I don't think I ever came and said hello. So here I am saying hello.

Looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends.

Chrys

justirish's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:30 PM
That I need a map!
I am not sure where anyone is! LOL
Mapquest has become my new best friend.

hahahahaha

justirish's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:18 PM
Growing up in the south, we had a Sonic on every corner.... And I spend many years in the town of the very first Sonic...even tho I dont eat much of the food there...they had the best Cherry Limeades ever!

justirish's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:16 PM

Dude, read Fast Food Nation, one of the best books I have ever read. I am glad we don't have a Sonic, Denny's, or whatever chain up here. We got a Olive Garden up here about a year ago.
You would have thought it was 300 factory jobs paying $20 bucks an hour with a benefit package. LOL

I read the book, and watched the movie.
ew ew ew

justirish's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:12 PM
*waves*
Hello to everyone! Thanks for stopping by and posting!

I trust this message finds you all well and having a great week!

Looking forward to the weekend! Have fun and be safe.

Chrys

Previous 1