Community > Posts By > toke_eyo

toke_eyo's photo
Sat 06/05/10 01:28 PM

gimme a smile, i'll give u 11! :D

there is a smile now, I have straight white teeth by the way. it seems to be important to aloof people on here. but i guess i wouldnt dig a chick with a haunted house fence gril lol

toke_eyo's photo
Fri 06/04/10 02:35 PM
8 before I read the profile and 9 now because you got me with the car talk lol

toke_eyo's photo
Fri 06/04/10 02:24 PM
i cant believe this post was only like 5 pages long. any way it seems like the girls are having trouble finding us Oregon guys huh? well I live in Ontario, as far east as Oregon gets. I can be in Idaho with a mile jog from my house.
So girls let me know if any of you are close, bend, burns, etc

toke_eyo's photo
Fri 06/04/10 02:05 PM
thank you for the advice. but i will not change my punctuation because it is how i talk.
but i will get more pics, i just cant stand taking them of my self.
Also, I have been checking out the community and I must say it seems like every one on here is way cool and I would like to meet any of you so your always welcome to hit me up.

toke_eyo's photo
Fri 06/04/10 01:59 PM
thank you to all who welcomed me. I really wasnt sure if this site was even real at first. so if i gave you a wink or something and you were bothered i apologize. I dont want melody kickin my *** lol.

toke_eyo's photo
Wed 06/02/10 11:11 AM
ok after reading through some of these I just gotta know about mine. I love the Internets ability to make any one a critic.

toke_eyo's photo
Wed 06/02/10 11:03 AM
I just joined this site and I have found several very attractive girls with similar interests. But I feel like a window peeper when I'm surfing through profiles and keeping the ones i like. So Please if any of you beautiful girls reads this, check out my profile and I hope you like it.