no photo
Sat 06/12/10 09:35 PM
i am a man and i confuse myself

no photo
Sat 06/12/10 08:37 PM

This is so easy it's like falling off of a rock. Simply tell her you have a somewhat rare disorder/syndrome called Follicle Owie and you can feel when your hair is cut.
I like this, John

no photo
Sat 06/12/10 08:33 PM

but I have to ask this. I have a really good friend of 30 years plus who has a hairdreser whom she loves and I think, eh. She talked me into going to her once, and I wasn't happy with what she did, besides the fact that she didn't do what I wanted. So this best friend of mine (and she really is) has started putting the pressure on me to 'do something with my hair' again and keeps bringing up going back to her. I really don't want to hurt her feelings, don't really want to do anything to my hair and told her this but she jokes around, I haven't the heart to stand up and tell her I don't like her stylist (have liked only a couple of cuts she's gotten). Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this?
as a male hasn't whom has not had his topknot altered in a couple of decades, by human,s I just want to be natural

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:37 PM
yea lady i hear ya, i'm just living and enjoying with many memories, the young should listen about the pitfalls though old feller trying to help out

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:27 PM

Is it just me ?
When I was younger, people my own age, looked my age to me.
Now at 57, people my own age, look older than me, IMO.
I suppose I look their age to them, but my brain hasn't adjusted yet I suppose. I feel like im in the black hole of life...
At first, I thought I was going crazy, but then I started noticing other stuff, like music interests. Im still into AC/DC, Johnny Winter, Led Zepplin, ZZ Top, The Doors, etc... Am I some weird old guy who never grew up, or just set in my ways ? I hope im just firmly set in my ways. I don't wanna be some old weird dude bigsmile

I would like to think our generation has a different aspect on age. I know my Aunt at 35 had the gray hair, glasses with chains, and the old lady clothing that I now see on women in their 80s. I am almost 50 and still don't dress that way. I also listen to AC/DC, ZZ Top, etc, but also like Lady Ga Ga, Headly, etc. Me, I didn't want to be like my parents at all. I took better care of my health so didn't age as badly as my parents. So, no you are not wierd. We all march to the beat of a different drum and if you are happy with your ways; just embrace it and have fun.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:19 PM
good there is kindness in the world i am happy

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:58 PM
Lady, your attitude is one that is manditory for everybody, with love and accuauldades John

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:48 PM

Isn't it great that we all are WHO we are, like WHAT we like and best yet .. have the ability to make these choices in life.

:wink:

I think the key is to find your niche, know your comfort zone, be happy with your life where you have chosen to live it flowerforyou
well said, if another happens into so much the better

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:24 PM

I like positive signs...............smokin

i hear you, peace all.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:57 PM
quite a lot of this does reflect my traits.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:50 PM

hello, i'm john as requested my dates are 10-10-19xx, i have always felt those numerals as special, please respond as i am curious, i wish you well.

For andalongcamejohn :)

The Raven

clan - butterfly
spirit keeper - spirit keeper of the west
moon - ducks-fly moon
Crystal or mineral - jasper
tree or plant - mullein
color - brown

The raven is a black bird with a wedge-shaped tail. Although ravens are found all over the world, they are most often found in the West. Their song is a loud croak, and they can sometimes become quite aggressive, although they are wary of others. Their diet consists of insects, and some eat snails and shellfish, which they drop from the air in order to break the shell. They are very group oriented and very defensive fo their territory. The raven holds tribal councils.

To Native Americans, ravens are considered birds of balance between man and nature. Almost all tribes have stories and legends relationg to the raven, usually explianing why it is black. In all of these legends, the raven begins as a white ird whose color is then changed. Sometimes this is said to be a punishment for wrongdoing, but other legends say it is a mark of rspect for the danger the bird undertook in an effort to help humans. There is a duality in the way that Native American peoples view these birds. To some the raven is a bad omen, but to others it is a sing of good luck. Ravens have been credited with both bringing back clouds and holding them away.

Those who are born under the sign of the raven are higly efficient individuals who put ideas into practice. They can be dynamic, but they may n ot always seize opportunities when they arise. Individuals born under this sign are pretty techsavvy people, so they are able ot learn and use the latest technology quite easily, and they can use it to their advantage. They try to achieve a balance in everything, so they tend to sit on the fence, weighing up all the pros and cons of a situation before making a decision. Ravens are very ambitious; they have great potential for new and successful enterprises.

People born under the sign hate discord or conflict and do not take kindly to those who cause trouble. They don't hold grudges, but if someone hurts them, they will not forget it. But they can be very diplomatic, reasonable, and impartial, and they will often do anything for a peaceful life. They are often softly spoken, which can lend authority to anything they say.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:35 PM

If I said to somebody (presumably a girl) that I would move mountains for her... that she take me to the nearest mountain and says; "go on then"
ahh the foolishness of youth, i'll send you my shovel, well used i might add, didn't make a dent on the mountain

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:26 PM
thawed out might good dinner

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:16 PM

OK....figure these out....I never could!!! My mom was from Missouri and often said these quotes:

When we asked where she was going, she would say, "Going to Omaha for a load of hogs."

When it was really cold, she would say, "It's colder than a well diggers butt."

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:15 PM

OK....figure these out....I never could!!! My mom was from Missouri and often said these quotes:

When we asked where she was going, she would say, "Going to Omaha for a load of hogs."

When it was really cold, she would say, "It's colder than a well diggers butt."

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:08 PM

My fav is "No Radio Transmissions, Blasting Area" and im always temped to key up my ham radio, and see if anything blows up. Guess im just a goody two shoes at heart, I havn't tried it bigsmile
the people setting the charges and their familys thank you, their are just trying to make an honest living.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:03 PM
the people setting the charges, and their familys, thank you. they are just trying to make an honest living.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 04:44 PM
hello, i'm john as requested my dates are 10-10-19xx, i have always felt those numerals as special, please respond as i am curious, i wish you well.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 02:19 PM
i don't feel i'm set in my ways, adaptability is trait useful in many areas of life, in a social situation it can help promote harmony, in crisis, it may be vital to be open to perspectives. though there are a few routines which i have become comfortable with over the years and probably won't change.

no photo
Tue 06/01/10 09:18 PM
I don't have much to post now, just starting I figured I would say hello, I will get a photo up soon, If I could just figure out, which my good side is, peace to all