Community > Posts By > TruthBearer

TruthBearer's photo
Mon 06/07/10 10:26 PM
Women have a higher percent body fat and lower percent muscle by mass than men on average. If a man has the amount of percent body fat a woman typically does, he is considered to have an unhealthy amount of body fat according to the literature I read in college.

There is lots of scientific literature you could search out.

TruthBearer's photo
Mon 06/07/10 10:15 PM
I do not know why you would put this on a dating/marriage site. Or what the difference is between part I and part II.

Unless you only wanted to date/marry someone with the right answer.

I would like to point out that being an Agnostic is a lot more logical than being an Atheist.

As far as I know an atheist believes there is no god of any sort without any evidence.

Being an atheist is kind of like saying that unicorns do not exist without evidence. If you were in Alaska and did not see any unicorns, you still would not know that there are know unicorns in Africa. But if you could know and perceive all of everything in both Alaska and Africa you would still need to know about Australia. In fact in order to know that unicorns do not exist you would have to be all knowing and perceive everything because you would have to know that there are no unicorns in the entire universe. Not only would you have to have look everywhere but you would have to be able to look everywhere at the same time, because the unicorns could have traveled. So the only way to know there are no unicorns is to know what is in all of space and time. And if you knew all of space and time someone might call you a god. Therefor it seems to me atheism can never be proven true, unless you are god and have already proven it false.

Now there are many religions.

But Christianity, uses a set of multiple manuscripts approximately 66 written in different places and times by different people. These manuscripts often verify what is written by each other, from a historic point of view. And can show to some degree evidence that God may have predicted what would happen in history before it happened. If I remember correctly there is also historical evidence outside the Bible, that there were eyewitnesses for Jesus resurrection.

This is evidence that large portion of the Bible are true, but I would not call it absolute proof.

It is interesting to note that if you found a unicorn you could be reasonably sure they really exist, but you could not know they do not exist by not finding one. If 500 people saw a unicorn at the same time and would not renounce what they said, even to the point of torture and death would you believe them?

Anyway I do not remember even seeing any major religion that people claim to believe with less evidence for it than atheism, in my entire life, although I am young compared with some people.

It is my personal belief that people do not usually really believe in atheism, for they seem to spend an awful lot of time being angry at someone who they insist does not exist.