Community > Posts By > bellara

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 01:50 AM
This guy and me have been in a relationship for a little more than a month now. It's a long distance relationship, so it's tough on both of us. What should we/I do for him for valentines day? I thought about sending him something, but he said he hates getting things in mail and doesnt want anything.
What do i do? any ideas anyone? I don't wanna do too much because we just started dating but i still want to show that I care.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 02:55 PM
thanks for all the help guys!!! it was nice reading all that! I think I need to redefine who my closest friends are and who aren't.

P.S: hahaha no i dont think i wanna go to strip club to make myself feel better :P

no photo
Sat 10/30/10 05:18 PM
How do you get over a friend who you dated? We still hang out together in large groups occasionally and usually it's fun, so I don't want to start avoiding him or anything.
Also, my best friend is sometimes trying to flirt with him and cuddle with him when she knows that I still have for him. Eventhough it bothers me a lot i don't want to comment about it too much and ruin our friendship.
What should I do in both situations?

no photo
Mon 05/31/10 04:31 PM
HAHAHAHA
I get the point :)!!!!
thanks for the help..just needed to hear it from a few people, and make sure I'm doing the right thing :D

no photo
Mon 05/31/10 04:15 PM
I don't know if the ex has a new partner. But when I talked to the guy I dated..he told me they "weren't going to get back together, because it would not work out." Maybe she dumped him?

no photo
Mon 05/31/10 03:58 PM
I was dating this really nice and sweet guy for like 2 months ...I got to know alot of his friends and he knows mine. Everything seemed to be going great until like a few weeks ago he started to kind of be a little awkward with me. He eventually told me that his ex-gf came to visit him, and he realized that he still liked her and he thought it would be unfair of him to hang out/date me while he is still confused. He still wants to be friends though. Is it just a stupid excuse? Should I still take the effort to be friends with him, or just ignore it and get over it?