Community > Posts By > lostannotfound

lostannotfound's photo
Wed 11/28/07 04:50 PM
one of my nephews is going through this stage right now with the hitting and biting. We got him his own time out chair and it has worked wonders within the last few weeks. He is 2 so we make him sit there for 2 mins. When he tries to get up we just put him back and make him sit there a little longer. Thats when he hits or does something else wrong. My brother bit him back the last time and he hasnt bitten anyone since. He just did it lightly and my nephew didnt like it at all...worked wonders!!

lostannotfound's photo
Mon 11/26/07 05:52 PM

American HistoryX

Great movie! I still can't watch the part when he says to Bite the Curb

awesome movie!! i like Boondock Saints too!!

lostannotfound's photo
Wed 11/14/07 12:22 PM
the cheapest in Palm Coast,Fl is $3.05

lostannotfound's photo
Tue 11/13/07 05:27 AM
actually it isnt required students in florida learn spanish in particular..i mean i know elementary schools have started teaching it and all but in high school you are only required to take 2 classes of a foreign language available at the school if you are going to college...otherwise you dont have to take any if you dont want too

lostannotfound's photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:31 PM
Thanks for the ideas. I will for sure tell my mom..

Haha..my mom dresses them up for every occasion..she has 2 chinese cresteds..one is hairless and she just LOVES clothes.. including boots and a rain jacket we recently got for her..its so funny watchin her show off..the other one is called a powderpuff and she loves the clothes in the winter time but she has so much fur that during the summer its too hott for clothes..but they both love them and my mom loves that!!

lostannotfound's photo
Thu 10/04/07 11:44 AM
Ok so my mom loves to dress up our 3 little dogs that we have and this year we couldnt think of anything to make them. We have 2 girl dogs and 1 boy dog and she wants them all to be together and wants the girls to be girly..anyone have any good costumes ideas for a group of 3??

lostannotfound's photo
Thu 10/04/07 10:54 AM
flowerforyou BLESS OUR TROOPS flowerforyou

Definitely pray for them...I have a cousin over there right now and pray for him everyday!!!

lostannotfound's photo
Fri 09/28/07 05:11 AM
see i have a tough time with this too...i think sometimes they should have to sit there and suffer like some of their victims had to..but then again some of them are so horrible i think they should die...so i guess it depends on the person really...no clue

lostannotfound's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:19 PM
When my great grandpa died some weird stuff happened. My Grandpa was ironing a suit that they wanted my Great Grandpa to be buried in and he hung the jacket up on the door frame while he ironed the pants...and out of no where it looked like someone just picked it up and threw it down on the floor..but no one was there...so he picked it up and hung it back on the door frame and the same thing happened. So my Grandpa said "ok dad if you dont want to wear this one then what other suits do you have?" Then my Grandpa went in his closet and in the very back there was a brand new suit my Great Grandpa had never worn..so my Grandpa ironed that one and nothing happened after that..it was really weird!!

lostannotfound's photo
Mon 09/24/07 11:55 AM
Hello and Welcome!!

lostannotfound's photo
Mon 09/24/07 11:32 AM
Hello and Welcome!!

lostannotfound's photo
Mon 09/24/07 11:31 AM
I would definitely want to know.. I've been in that situation and its a hard decision to make..i ended up telling my best friend and she appreciated it in the end..

lostannotfound's photo
Thu 09/20/07 05:09 PM
Hi and Welcome

lostannotfound's photo
Wed 09/19/07 06:18 AM
yea we are talking to a local attorney here..but he lives in tennessee now..thats about 10 hours away..my brother actually got served with child support papers last night so i think there might be some hope for me now...he said that if she wants to go after him for that then maybe he will try and go for custody...but if anything we will get visitation..so thanks you guys..it really helped to talk to someone about it and get some other opinions!!!

lostannotfound's photo
Tue 09/18/07 07:41 PM
yea i thought so but i still think i need to get paternity proved before i can do anything...but thanks you guys!!!

lostannotfound's photo
Tue 09/18/07 07:21 PM
it figures there's nothin i can do..i think she took him from me in spite of my brother...the sad thing is its getting taken out on him...he was callin me mommy when she took him and i tried to always correct him but i was the only one around...and now its been so long i'm worried he wont remember me when i do get to see him..

lostannotfound's photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:56 PM
Ok..so I have a nephew that i practically raised since he was born til he was about 2 1/2 and then his mom took him from he and moved away...he has been my world since he was born..and his mom and my brother dont get along at all!! i was the mediator between the 2 since he was born..and my brother's name is not on his birth certificate..now my nephew's mom has cut off all contact with me and wont let me see him at all!! its honestly just killling me everyday!! my brother has just givin up talkin or doing anything cuz he doesnt want to deal with her but i cant just leave it at that... is there anything i can do legally to get visitation or something so i can have contact with him??? I'm just totally lost and dont know what to do!!

lostannotfound's photo
Mon 09/17/07 11:10 AM
Thank you everyone!!

lostannotfound's photo
Mon 09/17/07 10:58 AM
I'm new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone!!

2 Next