Community > Posts By > puma2108

puma2108's photo
Mon 04/07/08 10:03 AM
The problem is :
Every woman (alomst) is looking out for Mr. Right, and every Man (slmost) wants that Perfect Woman. Use your intelligence and if there is someone out there for you she will come by someday. Just go out there and enjoy your life.....and you will sure to attract someone who wants to be part of it and vice versa.

puma2108's photo
Mon 04/07/08 09:56 AM
Single and Available :)

puma2108's photo
Sun 12/23/07 01:01 PM
Am home, bored, tired of reading, and sitting around. I was thinking of getting out to the local bar for a drink or two or catch up on a movie.

I shall enjoy with some company. Anyone out there interested ?

I am near Princeton, NJ.

puma2108's photo
Mon 12/03/07 01:44 PM
Can I have the receipe of your cake ? :)

puma2108's photo
Mon 11/26/07 12:54 PM
Edited by puma2108 on Mon 11/26/07 12:56 PM
Hey there, the first mistake you made was to jump to conclusions. I know emotions can make some acts go yonder, but the fact remains that all cannot happen over email and phone. You still have unanswered areas if you really dont meet the guy. Long distance friendships may be great but falling in love is about being together. Maybe the guy just wanted win over for reasons all of us know, and when he saw that things going otherwise, it was convinient for him to end it while you had a different perspective altogether....You should move on, as he was never meant to be with you.....And when you do find someone then you must make sure the curiosity will bring them to you. If they take that trouble then its work going for it. Believe me, there are good guys out there, but you also need good judgement to find one and that calls not just for phone conversations, but an effort to be closer as well. !!