Community > Posts By > PROvert

PROvert's photo
Sat 09/15/07 09:04 AM
welcome to JSH Hippyman!

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:46 PM
Thank you stevewm. I would like to think that there are some valid points. I mean hell, if we fold to foreign power that tried to adhere to a joining of church and state then we are just setting aside the sacrifices our forefathers gave to make us a free nation!

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:42 PM
you're* before I get corrected by the almighty Walker.

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:41 PM
Honestly Walker, do you feel that by badgering us with your tactless remarks and your massive ego you prove anything? All I see is a little boy who is afraid to ever be wrong from reading your other post on various topics. You seem to get a kick out of belittling other people with your ambiguous ego. I could chew you up and spit you out "boy". Either your a horrible and/or dyslexic typer or your wit is as dull as a dishwater (as the saying goes).

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:24 PM
Well, ok, first off Walker thats just a saying of mine that I use all the time when appropriate. Secondly, I'm not gonna get in to a giant debate with someone that I don't know on the internet. You have your views and I have mine. Besides, winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the special Olympics. You might have won but your still retarded. Now, moving along... anyone else actually have input?

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:08 PM
Very open minded of you Walker. grumble You know, stupidity is an epidemic and you've just become a statistic. Thanks! People, please try and be open minded about any topic and/or replies posted and don't try and "flame" or belittle anyones thoughts or ideals. Thanks. bigsmile

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/14/07 08:58 PM
Warning! The following content may not be suitable for viewers under the age of 17.

Coming to you live, every night at midnight, it's the house of blues. Set back, relax, and have a cold one on the house. Every night there will be a topic starter posted at midnight. Feel free to offer any input or just simply chill and read the logs.

|||Day One|||

Being the first topic posted and all the following was a suggestion by a friend of mine.

Topic: Politics

Recently, the Archdiocese of Cincinnati following the Aug. 28 arrest of an estimated 160 workers at Koch Foods in Fairfield for using stolen and fraudulent worker documents (including stolen social security numbers and ID's) stated: ‘We don’t strengthen our country by breaking up families and deporting poor people’
Might I add that raping and molesting altar boys, then protecting the molester priests and attacking the victims doesn't strengthen the country. Intervention by a foreign church doesn't strengthen the country. Ignoring separation of church and state doesn't strengthen the country. Arresting people who commit fraud and theft not only makes the country stronger, but it is biblical.Those in glass chapels shouldn't cast stones...and in reality a substantial part of the Catholic church in North America is communist or communist sympathetic.

Cheers mates! Lets get this topic rolling! drinker drinker drinker

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/14/07 08:28 PM
Yeah... no offense but ,wow, those are not very good renditions of "famous quotes". I don't mean to be an ass like this but stupidity is a epidemic and you've just become a statistic...

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/14/07 08:10 PM
Thank you Queene123. Im sure Ill have a great time (I hope =P)!

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/14/07 08:07 PM
thanks eileena9! drinker drinker drinker

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/14/07 08:00 PM
What? No welcome!? I knew you guys hated my stand up! I'm going back to accounting!

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:57 PM
Heh, well just doing as the website implies, just saying hi! Feel free to look at my profile and well, send me a friends request or mail if you want! Cheers mates!

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/07/07 10:41 AM

I dont know about that TLW. I'm constantly lost in the aspect of "what do I do now?". I always just feel so alone and don't know what to do w/o someone else. I don't just "want" someone to have and hold but I "need" someone.

PROvert's photo
Fri 09/07/07 10:23 AM
Well, as the topic says I'm lost and all alone. I need to meet a girl thats cute, intelligent, knows how to have a good time, likes to party, and has a good sense of humor. I am Agnostic. I have been known to have a few drinks from time to time and I smoke all the time. I have a "few extra pounds" as the saying goes (I weigh 255) and I am 6'2. I love movies and anime. I read alot too. I spend most of my time hanging out with friends and playing video games when I'm not working for the man or in class. Well, if you would like to get to know me then add me to your friends on here or just send me a message! Who knows, maybe I'll find that special girl. Oh, and btw I'm into METAL! HEAVY METAL! DEATH METAL! I love guitar rifts that melt your face. Remember there are only three things you need in life; Sex, Drugs, and Rock'n Roll!