Community > Posts By > kykuntrygirl

kykuntrygirl's photo
Wed 09/12/07 11:59 PM
If you really want to know your answers go to this web site and watch all the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=RonPaul2008dotcom

kykuntrygirl's photo
Tue 09/11/07 06:07 AM
I think the less the government is involved in each individuals life the better the country will be. But you are probably right, it is too late to correct the damage that is already done. However, just because a person is almost dead you don't just kill him, you try to revive him; even if he will not have the quality of life that he had before.

The same with America; it will probably never have the quality of life that here that once was, but that doesn't mean we just stand back and vote in some one that finish killing her. Instead we try to put her on life support until she can at least breath on her again.

kykuntrygirl's photo
Mon 09/10/07 10:35 AM
Yes that is one reason I am for Ron Paul; he wants to restore the Constitution.... where everyone has freedom to chose and rights that we don't have now.

kykuntrygirl's photo
Mon 09/10/07 10:25 AM
You know,I don't know if Ron Paul will get in, but anyone that has any sense would vote for him. If he does everything he says he will he could actually turn America around and make it a free country again. But there are too many people hiding their head in the sand, and probably won't wake up until they have lost their freedom completely.