Community > Posts By > ddrruu2

ddrruu2's photo
Fri 05/28/10 01:08 PM
Edited by ddrruu2 on Fri 05/28/10 01:09 PM

ddrruu2's photo
Thu 05/27/10 04:46 PM
Don't give up, there are other ways to get your picture out there. And I think one of the reasons that people want to see a picture of you is because on the internet for all they know you could be a guy. Don't get discouraged. Does your phone send emails? try to attach it to an email and send it to yourself. Or You could send the pic to a friend who can email from their phone. Thats what I had to do cus my phone is a piece of crap.. have a super day!

ddrruu2's photo
Thu 05/27/10 12:24 PM
awe come on you can tell me..... I won't tell anyone promise ;)

ddrruu2's photo
Thu 05/27/10 12:17 PM
yep, I know don't get all excited I usually get it from a box. I didn't have a cool recipe to share just bored thought I'd stop in. :)
I do love to eat though. I can also make toast, and eggs anyway you like it...... as long as its scrambled..... :D

ddrruu2's photo
Thu 05/27/10 09:57 AM
Lmao!, trust me I take my time when it comes to that. But seriously I'd rather talk to person and get to know them. Anyone can write a profile and say everything you want to hear but once you talk to someone you can get a better feel for their personality. But thanks that was a funny post :P

ddrruu2's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:23 AM
Yea I'm going to update my profile so I guess I would for now just like my picture rated..... :)