no photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:38 PM
Thats cool i guess...

Kid Rock and bob Seger live on the same road as me here in Michigan...I pass both of their houes on my way to work

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 05:39 AM
wow this went far!!!

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:43 PM
Hell anything would be nice...I keep getting the same 5-10 girls that show up when i do a search for girls around my city...

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:28 PM
Where you at...I keep getting the same girls when i do a search so i might as well try here...laugh

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:24 AM
Edited by MotorCityNova572 on Sat 11/24/07 09:25 AM
cap...

This is coming from a teenager, she is just not only upset by the split up you 2 but mostly the loss of her mother... My mother and father split up when i was 7 years old and i am 19 now i blamed EVERYTHING on my dad but then i truly seen that they did if for the kids more or less. Yes i know it sounds messed up but when you can't even say high to eacher anymore something is wrong...Now i haven't lost my mother or father ( Thank god ) but i did lose my brother when i was 15 years old, at the time i blamed his death on everyone i could but then yet again i seen that it wasn't right of me to do that...

Just hang in there man, it will all get better over time, Time is the answer to all question in life...

*Nickolas