Community > Posts By > Xaya

Xaya's photo
Wed 06/02/10 11:38 PM
i wana pinch agateo's butt :wink:

Xaya's photo
Wed 06/02/10 10:00 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl priceless!!!!
too funny!

sexxy beast

you can call me sexy beast anytime :wink:

you havent even seen me in my leopard pants yet laugh

Xaya's photo
Wed 06/02/10 09:59 PM
dirty girl

Xaya's photo
Wed 06/02/10 09:22 PM

Merci merci merci!! You're an absolute dream!

Time to renew my passport.

so when are you getting your new passport? :wink:

Xaya's photo
Wed 06/02/10 09:18 PM

Mon cher drool smitten flowers

mon cher is aactually the masculine form for my dear, making it sound like you are adressing a man. Ma Chere is the way to go, petit canard

Xaya's photo
Tue 06/01/10 02:59 PM
its ok, i'm not really interested with his little duck laugh he's all yours lil'lilith :wink:

Xaya's photo
Tue 06/01/10 02:56 PM

mon petite canard rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

thats so him, icall him this way from now on laugh

thats mean! how is "my little duck" so him???

well you're the one who said it! plus i have a litle friendly feud ave mon petite canard ;)

Xaya's photo
Tue 06/01/10 02:48 PM
electric light orchestra :daybraker

Xaya's photo
Tue 06/01/10 02:38 PM

mon petite canard rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

thats so him, icall him this way from now on laugh

Xaya's photo
Mon 05/31/10 06:45 AM

a message from agateophiliac !

awwww im flattered! blushing

now tonight can you magicly apear i my bed ? drool

Xaya's photo
Sun 05/30/10 04:48 PM
spooning is nice ;)

Xaya's photo
Sun 05/30/10 04:43 PM
a message from agateophiliac !

Xaya's photo
Sun 05/30/10 04:40 PM

Hey there ladies...
I'm new aroud here... I'm here to serve you ;)
What do you think of my profile? Am i saying
too much? should I add more pictures?
thanks for the feedback!
xxxx

Okay, dinner is at 7pm.
Remember to serve from the right.

From your profile you look interesting.
This is good in a server.
In case the meal is really bad.

Can't complain.
Maybe after dinner.glasses

I'm waitin' for some gal to tell him to get to the kitchen and serve her a beer!:wink:

well maybe i didnt use the right words... english is not my native tongue! it was more meant as a formula of courtesy, not that i'm some kind of steward! is the subtilty really that hard to get?

Xaya's photo
Sun 05/30/10 03:35 PM

PARTAY at my house!.....All welcome at THE ASYLUM!!!....

Permanent rooms for My Divinity, her treasures, and The Farmer of the Beach, part Time permanent hammock and hair straightener for the Gypsy....pitchfork

and a welcome mat that stretches from one side of the Pacific ocean to the other.

as to snippy little comments of over-rated....yeah...OBVIOUSLY you got a knock back from an Aussie chick!!!!rofl ...have the wounds to your ego healed yet???:angel:

nah i was with my wife at the time and had no interest in any other woman...

Xaya's photo
Sun 05/30/10 03:34 PM
Edited by Xaya on Sun 05/30/10 03:47 PM

AUSTRALIA is definitivly WAY overrated... europe is just SO much better!!

Disagree happy drinker

I disagree as well ... Horses for Courses ...

Also, some, or many, of us have done Europe and are answering where we haven't been!

See the WORLD ... Why limit yourself?

Besides ... Down Under is still so viable in so many ways ...:wink:

i'm not telling anyone to limit themselves... sure Australia is quite exotic and is quite a nice place... but to me thats only appearance an of course somone going through as a tourist could easily never notice how a majority of australians are swallow pricks who will rip you off on the first occasion. The male ones anyway. now again this is just the impression i got from living there 10 months, not having been there as a tourist but trying to make a living with my ex-wife. i'm sure theres plenty awesome australian people, and great experiences to be had over there, but its very costly, far away, dangerous.... theres a reason the british shipped all their worst criminals there as punishment!!! lol

But I have to recognise that the LAND is quite awesome... some of the pretiest places i've seen. the Goldcoast was just awesome.

anyway i didnt mean to offend anyone.

Xaya's photo
Sun 05/30/10 02:43 PM

Merci merci merci!! You're an absolute dream!

[/quote

my pleasure really :wink:

Xaya's photo
Sat 05/29/10 09:59 AM

sorry man

don't be sorry elsolo i was just saying that you will get more people to read your poem if you make your own topic!! i do not personally mind that you posted it in that topic, i was just saying that for you

take care buddy

Xaya's photo
Sat 05/29/10 06:12 AM

Great poem- my favorite lines flowerforyou

"I feel the warm embrace
Of your infinite grace"

thank you blushing

Xaya's photo
Sat 05/29/10 04:38 AM
nice writting elsolo... exept next time i'd rather you start you own topic to post it... and since this topic is named after the poem i've put in the first post, you'de have more chance to be read by others if you make a topic for your own poetry!

I hope you find the light the day and some happiness in this life or beyond.

God sees you from within, it is the inteligence of life that animates every cell in your body. it's gift is the gift of life. the mechanisim is quite simple, you will get more of what you are thankfull for... be thankfull for things you do not yet have, and miracles will start happening. its true i've withnessed it and lved it for myself. you just have to take full responsability for yourself, and focus on what you want and desire, instead of focusing on what you don't have and the people and things you can blame for not having what you want.

by example lets imagine you are a kid who loves cookies. you go to your mother crying about how cruel she is that she did not give you a cookie today. she's likely to get pissed of from your attitude and punish you! on the other hand, go to your mother, and praise her for the delicious things she cooks for you everyday, adding that you really love her cookies, they are the best in the world. Now i think you're likely to get a handfull of them! everything works the same way in life, in my opinion anyway.

it does take some faith to be able to feel genuine gratitude for something you do not yet apparently have, but developing this faith is well worth it and works miracles, and moves mountains.

take care,
Regards,
Trance

Xaya's photo
Fri 05/28/10 05:03 PM
so really, i'm the one from montreal around here????