Community > Posts By > johnnyray1

johnnyray1's photo
Thu 10/18/07 05:34 AM
here is a poem that i wrote for that speciol day that i meet my true sole mate. i hope you all like it .

TO A FRIEND
When I first heard your voice it was like a whisper from above, I felt the

Excitement and joy run threw my blood.

I did not know what to say or do, I just wonted to be close to you.

As we shared lives stories I came to see, that you were the one meant for me.

So as I stop to Neal and pray I ask that you except me on this special day

For the man that I am and the one that will love you to the end

And love I will show you agean and agean

So I ask you to smile with me and lets begin , and pray together that this won’t end.

As I hope to some day make you my wife lover and friend.

With my love Johnny
06/20/07

johnnyray1's photo
Fri 08/24/07 05:35 PM
well this is out to kojack i dont know you but it seems like you got a good idea on how to talk to a women but at the same time a women needs to show the same respect by not playing fulish games and be an adult about things. for give me for my out spokenness but i am a ownest and strate fowerd kinda guy good luck to all. one more thing i mean no disrespect to all the women out there.

johnnyray1's photo
Fri 08/24/07 05:29 PM
well thanks for your response im4u its a plesuer to have met you and good luck to yourself . drop an email some time

johnnyray1's photo
Fri 08/24/07 04:55 PM
HELLO PEOPLE IF I MY I WOULD LOVE TO INTRODUCE MY SELF MY NAME IS JOHN AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT PERSON FOR ABOUT A YEAR. I HAVE MET SOME PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY SOME GOOD SOME BAD BUT FOR THE MOST PART IT SEEMS LIKE THE PEOPLE I TRY TO TAKL TO JUST DONT REALY KNOW WHAT IT IS THERE LOOKING FOR IS IT ME OR IS IT THAT MOST OF THE WOMEN I TALK TO ARE JUST NOT SHOUR WHAT IT IS THAY WONT. I SEEN THIS SITE AND THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE IT A TRY AND SEE WHAT I COULD FIND I HAVE EMAIL SOME PEOPLE ALREADY AND HAVE GOTTEN NO RESPONCE I AM NOT SHUER IF MY PROFILE IS WORKING OR ITS JUST BECUSE I AM NEW WELL IF THERE IS SOME ONE OUT THERE THAT GETS THIS EMAIL THEN PLESE LET ME KNOW THANKS GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS AND MABE THAT SPECIOL PEESON THANKS

johnnyray1's photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:15 PM
what dose your heart tell you and most inportantly can you trust him .good luck and best wishes

johnnyray1's photo
Thu 08/23/07 09:39 AM
well i am new to this sight and with your permition i would love to coment on this and say. its hard to now when a women wonts you to take the rains becuse the wimen i have met have standerds set so hi that you scare most men off my self i have always said you can only give what you got and if a persons willing to give you a chance then you can see were things go and if a person cant be awnest then you realy dident miss out on anything. awnesty is the key to trust love and the basesof a good relationship . thanks for the time to voice my opion and good luck findeing the wright guy he will com along .

johnnyray1's photo
Thu 08/23/07 09:39 AM
well i am new to this sight and with your permition i would love to coment on this and say. its hard to now when a women wonts you to take the rains becuse the wimen i have met have standerds set so hi that you scare most men off my self i have always said you can only give what you got and if a persons willing to give you a chance then you can see were things go and if a person cant be awnest then you realy dident miss out on anything. awnesty is the key to trust love and the basesof a good relationship . thanks for the time to voice my opion and good luck findeing the wright guy he will com along .