Community > Posts By > SevenSantana

SevenSantana's photo
Thu 09/08/11 01:45 PM
Hellos.

SevenSantana's photo
Thu 09/08/11 01:43 PM
its 4:43 am in Beijing and im still not asleep. Maybe i should shut this damn computer off..

SevenSantana's photo
Thu 09/08/11 01:36 PM
i met a guy on mingle we dated and fell in love but then i moved to beijing.

SevenSantana's photo
Thu 09/08/11 04:01 AM
Babysitters arent always easy to find. At least not for me since i'm picky and want someone I know. also, I dont want my son meeting someone I date till i know it is a more serious relationship as i dont want him seeing different guys in and out my life. I figure I just have to wait till hes a bit older cuz there really doesnt seem to be enough time. Ive sometimes just waited for my son to sleep and invited a date to just chat with me at home or watch a movie...

SevenSantana's photo
Thu 09/08/11 03:46 AM
thinking about the rum i just bought down the street (drank my brothers last bottle so i had to replace it) and wondering if its real or fake rum as i am currently in Beijing.

SevenSantana's photo
Sun 08/28/11 06:33 AM
http://soundcloud.com/seven-santana/change

i wrote this song about my depression and apathy hope u like it

SevenSantana's photo
Sun 08/28/11 06:13 AM
you are young. If something like this incident bothered you that much ...you have hard times ahead of you. It never happens when you are looking for it anyway. More importantly you should have a good time based on yourself not putting strangers (Guys) in a position that directs how your whole night goes. That whole cheesy saying is true...you gotta love yourself before a nyone else is going to. You think a guy would ask a girl sitting and sulking to dance or the girl laughing and talking and enjoying herself? Probably choice B. You enjoy life . Be happy with you. Then everything else will fall into place.

SevenSantana's photo
Sun 08/28/11 05:45 AM
what is that a picture of tribbles?