Community > Posts By > hotmommy07

hotmommy07's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:12 PM
Get over your past relationships before getting involved with someone else. A lot of people think that if you move on right away it helps you get over it, but it usually causes unnecessary arguing, and constant comparisons that aren't fair.

hotmommy07's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:08 PM
Never make someone a priority if they only make you an option

hotmommy07's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:42 PM
Save the drama for your mama...

hotmommy07's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:03 PM
And to answer the first part of the question... I don't think I could ever go on a show like that. I'm addicted to reality tv but being on it would be so invasive of my privacy. Also, the thought of the man I want to be with, making out with all of these other girls, and doing more than that with some, no thanks. I don't like to share.

hotmommy07's photo
Tue 01/27/09 07:53 PM
I think he seems like a nice guy, but I think he's too afraid to be honest. Like last night for example, Lauren, the bossy one that went home, WTF? she was a total B!tch and he just laughed and talked about how different she was from the other girls, making it sound like it was a good thing. Seriously? Who wants some stranger coming in and bossing you around, and not only you, but your kid!? No thanks...
I don't think he's fake, I think he just needs to grow some balls and tell it like it is.

hotmommy07's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:51 PM
not sure my man would approve of me "punishing" boys online lol

hotmommy07's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:47 PM
LOL ur ridiculous, and i love it haha

hotmommy07's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:41 PM
lol thats a good point. Thank you all of my adoring fans laugh hahah jk jk jk

hotmommy07's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:56 AM
I think you're a sweetie and I hope you find what you're looking for! I'll send some hotties your way!! :wink:

hotmommy07's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:41 AM
Who dug this up? It must have been at least 20 pages back lol

hotmommy07's photo
Thu 01/22/09 06:05 PM
I've been smooched by...
Totage
Kojack
Mscherbear
Dthromeo
A4real08

and I'm going to pass along some kisses!!!

hotmommy07's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:14 PM
Communication is key! It always depends on the situation. If it's someone you just randomly did it with, don't plan on doing it again, then its not mandatory to give advice, although the next person they screw will appreciate it lol.
If it's someone you are in a relationship with, then open communication is a MUST! Guide their hands, or lips, demonstrate with your own hand, it's not rocket science, but its not always easy! Everyone has their own idea of what is good and not good in bed, and it just takes a little time and patience to figure out what works for you!

hotmommy07's photo
Mon 12/08/08 04:00 PM
LOL!!! This is my favorite profile EVER!

hotmommy07's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:36 AM
So here's my question... How old is your daughter? What happens later on down the road when either you or your wife meet someone and develop strong feelings for them, and want to take it to the next level? If you aren't satisfied with your marriage, take the proper steps to fix it. If you postpone it longer, it's only going to get harder on your child. OR are you satisfied just being with someone out of convenience? Sounds like a sad, lonely life to me. Trust me, my husband and I tried it, and it lasted for about a month. Whether you think so or not now, it's better for your child if you're honest with her. Even if she's upset now, she'll be happier later on knowing the truth, and knowing that her parents are happy.

hotmommy07's photo
Fri 11/28/08 01:26 PM
maybe crave was a strong word lol, I just really like to hear from others how i come off in the forums. I seem to get mixed reviews because of some of my posts lol laugh

hotmommy07's photo
Fri 11/28/08 01:20 PM
I changed around some things so there is nothing sexual about it! I wanna know what you think! I crave other peoples opinions! lol laugh

hotmommy07's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:32 PM
It could work, just make sure the "late night visits" don't turn you into a booty call.

hotmommy07's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:52 PM
SMILE!!! happy

hotmommy07's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:00 PM

why do these women advertize they are looking for a relationship, you try to interduce yourself,they dont even return your msgs, i guess they are looking for a sugardaddy this is total bs!

This is sooo funny...
First of all, I recall a message I received from you, (first message, we'd never even talked before) and it was a pretty vulgar message. Not exactly the kind of guy im looking for.

Secondly, I think maybe before you message these women that you're talking about, you should read their profiles. Speaking from a recent experience in a conversation with you, my profile says im looking for friendship, and that I found someone already. You kept persisting that I should give you a chance anyway. And wouldn't back off.

Thirdly, I doubt many women come online looking for a sugar daddy. We just want someone who is kind, and classy, and doesnt mention "ramming a hard **** in their ass"

hotmommy07's photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:24 PM
Taken "ish" lol

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25