Community > Posts By > hotmommy07

hotmommy07's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:06 AM
Thanks for all the input everyone! I updated some things so take a look at tell me if that's a little nicer to take in lol

hotmommy07's photo
Fri 08/08/08 04:23 PM
I want to play the matchmaking game!

hotmommy07's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:37 PM
no way, packer fans still love favre...

hotmommy07's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:39 AM
I hope Ted Thompson chokes on a ****... just my opinion...

hotmommy07's photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:25 PM
IF Favre stays in Green Bay, I have no doubt they'll make it the best year ever and give him another superbowl

hotmommy07's photo
Tue 08/05/08 02:10 PM
He's not back yet, theres some serious talk about a trade with Tampa Bay... I'll cry! I don't blame him though. They offered him 20 million to not play, and he still wants to, so its definitely not about the money, he just loves the game, and any Favre fan knows that just from watching him grow up in the league right here in Green Bay! I'm a Packer fan, but I'm a Favre fan too, and I wish him luck wherever he ends up!

hotmommy07's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:29 AM
that was supposed to be a 4 lol sorry, you don't look 47... though 37 is probably pushing it too! what do your sons look like? lol just kidding

hotmommy07's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:27 AM
:wink: Tattoos turn me on, rarrr and the profile isn't bad either

hotmommy07's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:24 AM
You definitely don't look 37... :wink:

hotmommy07's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:23 AM
You seem like a fun guy, but your profile is pretty limited, and the pictures are all too far away to see what you look like!

hotmommy07's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:28 PM
Thanks everyone! :smile:

hotmommy07's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:12 PM
To be clear, because I just got a few emails, I don't want to work things out, I just want to know if there's a trick to making my heart not love him anymore... that sounds silly I know but it's so hard when I see him, and he wants a hug or something more, not to want to do it back.

hotmommy07's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:59 PM
My husband and I have been married for 3 years. We have 2 gorgeous children, but that's about all we have in common. Things haven't been going very well and about a month ago we decided to seperate. 3 days later, I found out that the first night he slept away from home, and he told me he was at his brothers house, he was actually having sex with a 19 year old girl he'd just met. I was so heartbroken and didn't know what to do. We talked about things and he swore it was a one time thing and it didn't mean anything. I told him I thought I could get past it eventually, and we decided that we'd stay seperated, but try to work things out. The next day he changed his mind and said we didnt have enough in common and he didnt think it would work. The next day he wanted it to work, the next day he changed his mind again. I've decided to cut him out of my life, except for where the kids are concerned. I despise him for putting me through this, but I still do love him. Anyone been there? or have anything to say?

hotmommy07's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:27 PM
i changed a few things so im curious what people think

hotmommy07's photo
Thu 06/19/08 03:21 PM
its complicated because im in the middle of a very dramatic divorce... we kinda reversed rolls in this situation and he's a girl... not actually, but he cries like one, and is very dramatic. I fight like a man, just walk away and let the woman keep talking... lol so i suppose its not THAT complicated just annoying...

hotmommy07's photo
Fri 06/13/08 03:59 PM
I updated some stuff in the "about me" area... just curious if it's a little more detailed for everyone!!

hotmommy07's photo
Sun 06/08/08 09:53 AM
I'm glad when guys are up front and say that they don't want to date a woman with kids. It saves me time trying to figure that out! My kids come first and I don't want them to be a burden on anybody.

hotmommy07's photo
Sat 06/07/08 08:49 PM
I was torn between "friends" and "activity partner" because if i put activity partner, allll the messages I'm going to get are going to be dirty except for the people that know me on here, and if i put friends, i get people saying, "why just friends?" i was married for 3 years, and am slowly moving on, maybe I'll mention that in my profile lol... thanks for the input everyone!

hotmommy07's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:36 AM
lol nice love

hotmommy07's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:34 AM
yeah it's a complicated situation that I dont' want to drag anyone else into lol... but thanks for the opinions guys!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25