Community > Posts By > mui887

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 09:05 PM
I agree...Even if you make something up have a profile.

...and please put a shirt on. Im not gay but I know what attractive is,,,thats not attractive. Just be you if you gonna post a pic.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:57 PM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/30/17 08:58 PM

How amazing it would be to get inside a woman's mind

Not even gonna go there. I imagine it may be like a Marx Brothers movie set on backwards play. laugh

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:52 PM

photo from yesterday
they are even bigger today
they are growing v fast !

Is this legal? Can it be smoked? frustrated

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:50 PM

Pumpkin is very good for you Argo .. lots of beta carotene and adds bulk to your diet .. roast pumpkin with olive oil and rosemary is my fav bigsmile

Never heard of a "Bulky Diet". Please explain ?????

I like the cold. Even if Im single now I love it! More colder the better. The more snow even more better!

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:44 PM

I prefer blondey .. not sister .. and being on someone else's page is not something I aspire to do . I have my own mind but thanks for the sentimentnwaving

But I bet I can make your toes curl where you develop arthritis within the hour. LOL

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:39 PM

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:36 PM

Profanity .. except during the heights of passion blushing

There you go sister. I think we are starting to get on the same page together for once. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:15 PM

I don't like bulging eyes :eyes: or crazy eyes scared

So I guess you dont like Orange Is The New Black on Netflix?

You said you don;t like Crazy Eyes. Shes my favorite character. happy

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 04:46 PM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/30/17 04:57 PM

when my dad died in front of me sad

Hmmm. I guess I dont think about it since I am Catholic. I watched y mother wither to death as a teen,,,Buried my father and both my grandparents.

We dont(at least I dont) think about death like some ppl do. Watching mom die was fairly sad, but every time I go to the family plot I buried them all together. It was a promise I made to Grandmother to have the family always be together when dead.

I bought the land and bought the headstone with our Family Patron Saint on it and even had the land next to Gods Tree Planted(thats what Grandmother called a Christmas Tree or some silly thing....She even called me Gods Child which i wont mention why). But I did it and I was not rich. I worked hard to make my family lay in rest together.

I promised Grandmother and that is what I did. Everyone is together and they even told me how they wanted to be next to each other in the ground. I buried my family just as they asked because I was the strong one.

I dont get sad. I talk to my family because I know that when they was alive and asked me this simple thing I promised them I would have them together and I did. I would never let family or someone I love down or lie to them even if I have to give up everything and beg on the street daily.

Never happen. Its not how I am in real life.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:29 PM
.....I really dont get sad for a prolong period of time. I like optimism.

Just me. Dunno?????

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:25 PM
I'l get back to you. When at work today I sent a super cool color scheme to a gal I like that says.......I love you....all the way down to the color palate with a pack of cheap markers.

If she tells me it suks then i think i might be crushed a bit.

<winks at the huggie bear> hahaha

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:20 PM

phil collins : against all odds (take a look at me now)

I love Phil. Seen him in on the "Hello, I Must Be Going" Tour in the early 80s. I was five rows in from the front and was one FANTASTIC concert. When he got on the drums when "In The Air Tonight" was played with his fellow drummer Chester it was pure bliss lemme tell you.(i started out on drums as a kid so I appreciate good drumming).

Phil and Chesters drum style is the EXACT same. It was flawless and amazing. I was so amazed at just watching him drum.

Im a HUGE Genesis fan also and Phil was always great, but then again early Genesis with Peter Gabriel was great and so is Petes solo stuff. Anything related to Genesis is just fine with me anytime!

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:03 PM

OMD? Orchestral Maneuvers in The Dark?....Eeesh, and I thought I was fairly rare living in The States and knowing my music. ha

Pretty ok band...Try throwing on some Meat Beat Manifesto or 808 State.

I seen both of them live. Really great music.

I have Soundgarden on with my Crushers on. :)

i love OMD love

lol...I ant remember the CD but I used to crash to it every night. Im gonna have to dig around and see what it was. I crash out to stuff like Enigma and Portishead,,,,,etc.

I have a fairly large CD collection but I always keep about 20-30 CDs that are totally crashable next to me and my stereo in my bedroom holds 5 CDs, and I have a PC in my room that I make playlists. Generally when I buy a CD I rip it and just throw the thing in a box.

OMG---not OMD,,,,,I have thousands of CDs..Its pretty funny. Im like an iTunes or Amazon my ex said. She says I have everything....I really cant argue much with her....I really am a media monster. LOL

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 02:43 PM
Your a Vikings fan. Cool! Your wearing the wrong jersey color. Buy a purple one and you'll be a chick magnet! Even gals that dont understand football like Vikings because purple is a great color.

Just delete the pics of you sticking your tongue out. Why do guys to this in pictures? ha

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 02:39 PM
Hello Princess!

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 02:25 PM

brain teaser puzzles

like those twisted bits of wire you need to figure out how to take apart without using a torch and a welder

I never thought this was a hobby. I like those silly sodoku number puzzle things. I can do them pretty fast at times. I do them in the morning at times when I have coffee.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:39 AM

I can quilt

Fascinating. I collect them(is that a hobby?).
Are you into patchwork?

Im mainly a patch collector, but I have some Amish. I score some fantastic Kanthas from India from a woman I met online. She does fantastic work. I been buying from her for years now.

I was huge into needlepoint and cross-stitching when I was young. I was a Rosie Grier fan and he showed that its not frilly for a guy to be handy with a needle and thread :)

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 02:56 AM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/30/17 03:05 AM
If I listed my hobbies people would thing 2 things:

1.) Im some wealthy dude
2.) I am just lying

So I wont list my main hobbies since its also my business. My ex knows, but I wouldnt even tell a new GF unless I knew her well enough and could trust her, but someone here does have an idea. <winks>. There are forums for guys like us that have the similar hobby, but I would think if any of you joined it you would think we are all a bunch of arrogant snots and we are not. We all do the same thing. All 50,000 of us and the millions who visit us each week to read our posts.

....but I like baseball and football.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 02:38 AM
Big fan of:

Sons of Anarchy
Game of Thrones
House of Cards
Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 03:16 PM
My philosophy is nothing that I was taught in college, and I am private schooled and studied the greats and my Dr's and Fathers(them be priests for ppl who didnt go to private college,,not that I am saying a good education cant be met at a state college---Its just what I worked hard for).

My philosophy in life is simple as my Grandmother taught us all. Save everything you can and buy why you need...NOT what you want.

Materialism is all crap and is for Silver Spoon Children who will never understand what working for an honest dollar will ever be.

Work and save - save and work....Take care of yourself first and then your family. If your not i good health you cant care for the ones you love. Your wife and children will suffer. Be true to you.

Never despise the poor, Always help the weak, and never disrespect your person. Fairly basic things to live by and understand and I dod NOT need the military to teach me how to make a bed with hospital corners,,I was making my bed that way since I was taught as a child.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 18 19