Community > Posts By > mui887

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 08:30 AM
Edited by mui887 on Tue 10/03/17 08:32 AM
Right now I would say "I worked 45 minutes today and Im pooped. Im taking a nap. Wake me up in a few hours".

Forget about it. I have Alexa, so I just tell her to wake me up. And I can holler at her and she wont get mad. haha

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 08:27 AM
Yeah its pretty ok Tv.

I watch more streaming shows that regular cable Tv or even the Premium channels.

Streaming tv is getting better each year. Just me.

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 08:06 AM
He could clear it up again and at least write something, but the guy is 24 and from Bama. If you thing his slang is a bit much for you then stay away from the hnhh site(Hot New Hip Hops). Its totally slanged out and your not a city kid you not only will understand what ppl are saying but you wont like the language. Anything goes on that site and its a blast to hang out on.

No worries my brotha,,,,Sendin' sum luv to ya'. Peace!

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 07:59 AM
granola and yogurt for breaky.

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 07:48 AM
Edited by mui887 on Tue 10/03/17 07:48 AM

I'll never give to strangers my mobile number.

Thats why some ppl have more than one phone. I have 2. My real phone and my buddy phone. I never had a problem really. You just dont give it out to anyone, and even if you make a mistake and get a crazy you can change your number with one phone call to your provider and get a new number in under 12 hours.

Just dont give your number to goofy people! slaphead drool

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 04:56 AM
My office is my spare bedroom so I have it decorated as a man cave so nobody but me ever goes in it, but the rest of my place is nice. I know how to decorate as a guy. I know how to have balance. I dont want to live like a college kid. I like to look at a nice place.

I dont have Dracula posters and action figures on my bookshelves, and I dont need a blog to show me how to decorate. lol

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 04:33 AM
I'll give my number to good ppl, but not some dating site person. Highly doubt it. I dont want a crazy lady texting me every 2 minutes or calling me at all hours.

I use my phone to keep in touch with friends that live in other states and I dont like crazy, but if I know your ok eventually...Not a problem at all.

I'll give my email to anyone. Ppl can blow that up for all I care. I just dump everything to spam box for the crazies.

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 04:39 PM
Edited by mui887 on Mon 10/02/17 04:53 PM
All that paperwork stuff I mentioned is basic. Dad is gonna have to do a little work gather up stuff. Make sure all the paperwork is in order. Dont forget Birth Certificate and SS Card, etc...Its those little things that are important and make sure dad sends physical copies of all of it Priority so you older son has everything.

Im just unsure about Guardianship. I've worked with kids, but in a different area. Thas why I recommended Town Hall. When I do things in life I try to make sure its done correctly, especially when i comes to paperwork.

CPS wont be much help, but make sure its done correctly. You just cant send a kid to another state and hope the best. Your older son is gonna be dad now and his support during transition. He has a big job to look forward too and its best everything is in order and done properly. Your older son is going to have to treat him like son, then his little brother. Your older son has to realize this. No buddy buddy stuff. Hes gonna have a big responsibility depending on what environment the boy was living in with his father.

Im sure it will work out fine. This is nothing new that hasnt been done before.

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 03:24 PM
The guy is going in the military bro. He's gonna have a new daddy that gonna teach him how to tie his shoes, make his bed and eat....That is the whole 2 minutes they let him. Stand in line going pull ups and pushups until you get your tray and you take a few bites and walk out the back.

Hes gonna learn how to eat real fast, but I would suggest he eats just enough carbs to keep him going and try to sneak out an apple. If hes too hungry and eats too fast and too much 5 minutes later when hes running like a maniac hes gonna cramp up and throw up anyways. lol

This guy is is for a whole new way of living. Ha.... frustrated tears

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 03:03 PM
Edited by mui887 on Mon 10/02/17 03:04 PM
No problem. I just spoke to my cousin and she'll be bye after work. We gonna hang out for a bit, but I'll ask her if I left anything of importance out. If she gives me any addition info that may help I'll leave you a message or post it here, ok.

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:39 PM
@christianguy,,,Im gonna give you a VERY important tip just in case you get a Drill that wants to mess with you. When you get issued your BDU and Boots,,,,on day one if your Drill does NOT line you up and soak your boots,,,the first thing you do is wear your boots in the shower.

I am not joking with you and it sounds crazy...Just do it! It breaks in the leather real fast. Dont worry about having wet feet because your gonna be wet anyways if it rains.

Soak your boots and if any of the guys ask you why your doing it you tell them just what I told you. Take care of your feet. Your feet are very important.

Wait till the shin splints set in after road marching in full gear from sun up to sun down every day...LOL

Man-o-Man your gonna be a full Bull Monster after Basic. Your gonna feel awesome! Your gonna never forget your Drill! Hes your daddy!

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:20 PM
Ive always dated older women. They have money. laugh

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:17 PM
Yabba Dabba Doo!

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:14 PM
If you wanna help the victoms there is a GoFundMe account made to pick up the slak and help the people with Medical and Burials, etc.

Seems nice thing to throw them a little money and help. Be a Patriot dang it.

Donate a few bucks to help Texas and Florida. We got donation centers set up through our local Salvation Army. Throw them a 20. Its not gonna break the bank. Every penny adds up fast!

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:11 PM

64 years old, I guess he didn't achieve the American Dream.ohwell

They're saying now that he was worth millions from real estate

Wow. Really?

I didnt hear that he was worth millions. He had a few houses around Vegas that was nice, but maybe he was wealthy once, but he wasted it on High Stakes Video Poker. Total dummy!

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:06 PM
Edited by mui887 on Mon 10/02/17 02:09 PM
Dude went Loco. He was a gambler and just snapped. Gambling is horrible if your addicted to it. Ruins lives just like drugs.

He was well off with money from what they say and no problems with the law at all.

Some ppl just break down in life and snap. It does happen for no apparent reason. I had a friend who just woke up one morning and froze up when in college. Snapped. She was/is the sweetest buddy a guy could have had. I havent seen her since I moved to this crappy city im living in now. Been ten years or so. She's sweet as heck but they messed her all up putting her on medication.

I was in Basic training with a guy and in formation this dude said "Drill Sargeant, I need to get out or Im gonna have a breakdown". Drill looked at him and said "Damn right boy! Im gonna make sure you do!" Guess what?? The dude woke up one morning and just snapped! Sat up on his bunk frozen..Medics came and took the dude away and we didnt see him again. LOL. Some people just snap!

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 01:45 PM
Edited by mui887 on Mon 10/02/17 01:46 PM
Good gosh Tom your gonna scare the guy. BT is not gonna break him of anything. Its just a few push ups, running, and some clown screaming at you nonstop 24/7 and keep you up all night. Easy stuff.

I just hope the guy can fight because hes gonna be with a about 100 guys from all over and from different backgrounds in life. He should not allow some stupid redneck from Texas or some city boy from Chicago punk him. He better turn around and smash that guys face and stomp the hell out of him.

Some Texas redneck was punking on me in BT. Kept calling me a Yank and a NY Boy! giving me crap. I beat the crap out of him and sent him to medical for the day. After that he said he was sorry. I accepted and we was best friends for the next several weeks.

I did feel a bit bad for smashing the guys face in. I messed him up pretty bad and Im not even the violent type of guy, but when I was young I wont let some guy punk me.

Dont get punked!,,or be a punk!

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 01:31 PM
Have the dad send your oldest son the proper information. He will need records of vaccination and current medical info, and current school enrollment records. Its no different than transferring a child locally. Its just state to state.

Your older son should make an appointment with a school guidance counselor that th younger will attend to see what other state requirements may be needed. Each state is different, but this is the pretty much standard in The US. He is 25 so he can be the youngers Adult of Supervision by law. Your older son may need to fill out some paperwork for being his caregiver.

I would suggest that your older son go his local Town Hall and make sure all paperwork is proper. He may need the dad to fill out some paperwork for a state to state transfer and proof of kin, and that He gives the older son permission to care for the younger.

This should get him started and any other info needed will be given for your older son when he talks to the school guidance counselor.

Ask your older son what is he going to use for Health Insurance for the younger. Thats important. Make sure the younger boy has medical in place. That may take a little bit depending on what type of insurance your older son has. Fairly easy,,,its just paperwork thats a pain in the arse.

This is the basics. But if you want I can talk to a family member who does all this stuff. Easy for me to do and she actually is coming over tomorrow for a visit anyways. Not a problem to ask her.

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 10:27 AM
Edited by mui887 on Mon 10/02/17 10:34 AM
Im thinking back when I joined. I was 18 right out of high school. When I got out I had a nice starting nest egg...about 30k, but I already had about 10k in the bank from working when I was a teen. I invested just about all of it in Stock, Bonds, etc.,, I gave control of my money to my family and I told them what to invest in and where I wanted my money. Then I came out and invested more money in stock.

When I got out I was 21+ paid for 4 years of college cash, and I started my first business my sophmore year, and worked nonstop to save more money. I as raised by poverty and I dont like poor. I like money and to do things. I started another small business last year. Money is not evil its what you do with it that is. Good Health & Money Matters! Thats just me. (shrugs)

The only thing I didnt do was get married. That idea only came into my head about 8 years ago. I want kids and never had them. I raised them, but I dont have any of my own. I want at least one child before I get too old and cant do fun things with them. The arthritis is starting to set in a little. HA

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 10:09 AM
I didnt see that he already joined Tom. I missed that line so it was my mistake.

Then I hope the best and that he comes back home ok. If anything if just goes in for 4 years he's got a free ride to get his college started. Personally I wouldnt have suggested it today. There be way to much money to be made today. But if hes saves not only will be get the basic college for free he should have a nice starting nest egg for when he gets out and starts life.

He'll be 25 when he gets out. 28 when he finishes Undergrad, 2 more+ and he has a Masters. At 31 if he does it right he can make nice money.

Hope he chose a decent MOS and didnt become a grunt. I was a grunt monkey because my whole family where grunts. I should have broke family tradition and did something else,,,put in my 20 and saved/invested everything. But I do know a couple Retired Seals who are sitting pretty today because they was very smart with the monies.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 18 19