Community > Posts By > bamboowoman

no photo
Sat 08/19/17 10:03 AM
I was reading an article about a woman who was approached at a bar buy a guy, who whispered in her ear, stating that he would like to take her home and tie her up and make love to her. Well it was a turn on for her and she went with him. They immediately went to the bedroom, and she asked, are you going to tie me up? He went in his night stand and took out a shoe string and said this is all I have. Now this was a total turn off for her, and was no longer interested. She asked him to get her a beverage, and she slipped out the door. My question for the forum is, Would you have stayed or would you slip out like the woman in the article? This question could be for a guy or a girl.

no photo
Fri 08/18/17 08:36 PM
Yes love still exist, the older you get,its harder to get and maintain. Middle age and older people are pretty much settled in there ways and don't want to come out of there comfort zone to except a new persons lifestyle. That makes building a relationship harder and having a future with them even harder, even after you've gained feelings for the person while dating. just imagine you meet someone and you've dated for a year or so and you both move in together. You discover he/she snores really bad, or gets up repeatedly in the night to use the bathroom, or even gets up at night to have a snack. These actions make you loose sleep and then you're not energetic and functioning properly the next day because you were up all night with these interruptions. Now you're second guessing the move in because you're unhappy with the sleeping arrangements. you wish you would've lived seperate, and now you're starting to loose the love you thought you had for the person very easily. Petty arguments begin to happen and eventually you break up. we just don't put the effort into trying to make things work, that's why love is hard to exist, but it still can as long as you're both willing to work at the relationship.