Community > Posts By > jkkabtje

jkkabtje's photo
Thu 08/23/07 08:26 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh I love it.

jkkabtje's photo
Thu 08/23/07 08:08 AM
Hello... Welcome to JSH... you will find a lot of great people on here.. This site is addicting.

jkkabtje's photo
Thu 08/23/07 07:17 AM
Hello to all... I've known all my life that I was adopted or as far back as I can remember... I would love to have a relationship with my real mom, but she has problems, and until she realizes that, there is nothing that I can do for her... She lets other people influence her behavior.. My dad, I am hoping to find him one day... He walked into my life when I was seven, and said he would come back for my birthday which was two weeks away, and he never showed up... I haven't seen him since.. Last known where abouts were FL, and I can't seem to find him... I have went through all kinds of websites looking for him and all they want is money that I don't have... I can get some addresses without being a member, and I wrote to one, but it wasn't him. I am still hoping to find him one day.

jkkabtje's photo
Thu 08/23/07 06:56 AM
Duh... I found it... If only I would open my eyes and look for something and not rush...lol...

jkkabtje's photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:58 AM
Thanks everyone...

jkkabtje's photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:38 AM
thanx Marie55... greatly appreciated...

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:33 PM
you guys make me feel better... thanks so much for caring and understanding... it just puts a :smile: on my face.

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 08/22/07 07:59 PM
I don't go anywhere anyways...I don't have friends because they all think that I am going to KILL them... I wouldn't think of KILLING anyone. When I get mad, I go to my room and cry.. or go for a walk, depending on what was said to me that was uncalled for...

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 08/22/07 07:47 PM
Is it just me who feels like I am an outcast to everyone... I mean, people are so mean to me when they find out that I am bi polar... is it true that people hate me because of it, or is it the bi polar making me feel like everyone is out to get me.

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 08/22/07 06:57 PM
hello to all... I am new to this site and would like to know how to IM someone on here... I looked but I can't find it..Is it right in front of my nose, and I am just an air head that way. lol..

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 08/22/07 06:34 PM
I am also new to this site... Just signed up yesterday, and so far, I have met a few really nice people... I am looking for new friends.. so if you want to talk, no matter who you are, feel free to email me.

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 08/22/07 06:17 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy...Children are a blessing from God.

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 08/22/07 05:51 PM
Don't forget those who are in war

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 08/22/07 05:30 PM
I think a depression topic would be great... I am bi polar myself and properly medicated but sometimes I get depressed and just need someone to talk to... I have trouble with people not accepting me for who I am... they only wanna look at my mental illness and not what is in my heart... I think I am a good hearted person who has just had a hard life.. to others... they think it is a disease they can catch... People like that really upset me.

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 08/22/07 05:17 PM
It sounds weird that three have died in the last couple of months.. I wonder what is up with that... Sounds fishy to me..

1 2 3 4 6 Next