Community > Posts By > Lonesiome1

no photo
Mon 08/31/20 04:09 AM
Unfortunately not.......longest distancei ever tried was under 20 miles and that failed dismally because of the distance!

no photo
Sun 08/23/20 04:50 AM
Not alone there, I refuse to use any, so much so that I only have a basic mibile phone....just text and the occasional call for me. Don't see the point in much of the social media stuff. If I want to know something (which I rarely do), I ask.

no photo
Mon 08/17/20 06:59 AM
I feel worthy and deserving, and work hard....and I know a lot of people, but I've not had a relationship either....probably because I set rules and expectations...but if people don't meet them, then I'm not going to settle for second best.

Keep trying there's someone out there for everyone.......hopefully!

no photo
Sat 08/08/20 06:27 AM
Never divorced....because never married! No long term relationships...if fact, no relationships!
Too old now, so not even sure what I'm doing here (work colleagues originally put me on here.....but I'm still talking to them haha). :smile:

no photo
Sat 08/08/20 05:22 AM
Nigh on impossible to find anyone nowadays......although the world has become smaller, due to technology, it's also more lonely and disconnected.

no photo
Sat 08/01/20 07:45 AM
Not sure why I joined, but in the time I've been here (over a year), the advanced search results have never shown me anyone who's been online in the last month.

no photo
Sun 07/26/20 03:51 PM
Probably attracts more responses than mine, and on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd rate myself at a -100 !

no photo
Sat 07/25/20 09:27 AM
Been here over a year, and not found anyone worth talking to....mainly scammers.

Never found anyone in "real life" either, so I suppose both methods are equally useless nowadays.

no photo
Tue 05/26/20 07:14 AM
Why am I able to view and email a member whe does not appear in my inbox? Messages are sent, but no trace of them in the inbox..........weird!!!

no photo
Sat 05/16/20 04:40 AM
Is it possible to block members without reporting them? Looking to reduce the number of members in the online search that don't fit my target....

no photo
Sat 04/25/20 05:54 AM
Party-platonic does exist......although probably just called friendship. No cohabitation, no holidaying together.....no sexual contact before marriage....sounds like a recipe for a strong bond...if you can resist.

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 11:46 AM
Could be worse....I've never even managed a date, and to be honest, don't expect to get that far. At least I have plants to talk to....although that makes me sound crazy!). 🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Mon 07/15/19 05:49 AM
Far too risky nowadays.....better to remain celibate than risk it!

no photo
Sun 06/23/19 09:03 AM
I agree......dating sites have never worked for me, but then again neither has smiling.... 46 and never dated! Probably too old fashioned in my outlook, but happy to die alone.

no photo
Fri 06/14/19 03:18 PM
Probably a scammer or fraud and they've been shut down. Happens a lot.

no photo
Sat 03/02/19 08:13 AM
The sooner it's all over and we're out of Europe, the better!

no photo
Sat 01/05/19 08:00 AM
I'd say about 95% here are fakes. Watch out for anyone quoting mobile numbers beginning 0793, these are fake numbers linked to premium rate services.
I take security very seriously, and investigate everything anyone says.....and it's amazing how many people seem to live very close to me, but have electrical sockets that could never work here!

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 07:23 AM
Yet to find a "real" person on here........

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 02:39 PM
Are there any genuine women in here? I only seem to be contacted by fake profiles wanting me to join other sites.....