Community > Posts By > kemp4

kemp4's photo
Fri 05/14/10 01:17 PM
"Evil can only exist when good men do nothing"
forget who said it, but find it has alot of truth in it

kemp4's photo
Fri 05/14/10 01:14 PM

The main thing her is we support Red in what ever she wants to do cause she is a VERY precious lady on here and we will be her for her no matter what!!

Anyone precious deserves to be cherished and protected, even if that requires cold truths, not coddled and condescended to as they walk into potentially dangerous situations.

kemp4's photo
Fri 05/14/10 12:41 PM

This is the only thing he has ever done. They throw the book at him..he got 22 years!! He robbed a store at gun point an the gun went off, he didn't mean for it to go off. The female was shot but did not get hurt bad. She is still alive. I just don't understand why he got so much time, that's crazy! I did all of my research on him an there is nothing else in his past. He has been locked up for 11 years in November. An he is going to try to file to get out in 2 years. 22 years is a little much for first time offense. I know a lot about him, his past an his plans for when he gets out.

Ah.....no he took a gun into a high risk situation of his own creation and did not take the welfare of the poor person who was only trying to get through their work day without some sorry SOB sticking a gun in their face or I don"t know........SHOOTING them!!!!!!
Feel sorry for some working slob who takes care of his family on three minimum wage jobs and goes without so his kids might have more.
DO NOT feel sorry for this hazard to society that laid every brick in the road that got him where he is.

kemp4's photo
Thu 05/13/10 06:34 PM

So im bored and just wanted to start one of those thingys... So Hows everyone doing by the way?

your bored I'm sitting in 8x10 (DRY) camp room north of Fort Mcmurray Alberta
with a computer I don't know how to use and running out of smokes!
sad sad sad

kemp4's photo
Wed 05/12/10 09:24 PM
I never got into Dylan, I just down loaded a bunch of Leonard Cohen, a man who would go hungry singing on a street corner if he wasn't a wordsmith. As far as Steve Earl going try his stuff after 2000,when he got of jail and got off the dope he reverted to a very basic acoustic word/story based style that is very moving.

kemp4's photo
Wed 05/12/10 08:58 PM
what about the singer song writers?
Haggard,Kristofferson,John Prine,Steve Earl,Willie Nelson.
All true modern day poets with voices resembling gravel roads and a message.

kemp4's photo
Wed 05/12/10 08:48 PM
James Blunt
Rocky Raccoon Beatles cover

kemp4's photo
Wed 05/12/10 08:34 PM

Ask him straight out....Are you interested in me???? Then ask him ALL the questians you need to know the answers to....

Thats a real good start....

But when the Godfather speaks from the Jersey Shore Ya listen to him first....

Hi my old friend
aka...Mikesfunfarm

I'm new at this, but the direct approach seems to be the right thing to do.
1) It's not like you have to see each other in the hallway/work whatever every day
2)Typing messages as apposed to a spoken conversation gives one the time to contemplate/organize their thoughts. I think it's less stressful, you don't have to deal with awkward pauses. The whole system is based on pauses.
3)You find out where you stand, as Mom used to say "it's time to **** or get off the pot". (she was never accused of being a poet!)

2 Next