Community > Posts By > Cair_18

Cair_18's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:10 PM
BBQ tri tip yummy but no ham or turkey! :(

Cair_18's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:03 PM
Hey everyone, slightly boring night, eh? lol well tomorrows easter so hopefull lots of candy

Cair_18's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:22 PM
haha I know, I had to go pee so bad at this bbq for work cuz of the vodka drinks, and there were no bathrooms! I went home early needless to say!

Cair_18's photo
Sun 09/23/07 07:12 PM

Ah, the big debate. My opinion stands as followed: I consider myself a democrat, and as a democrat I agree with the goal to achieve a universal health coverage- which quite frankly republicans do not. We should expand government health insurance programs and give the federal government a greater role in order to expand the insurance industry. There have been plans proposed by some leading democrats such as Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards that fail to touch a few topics though- that underlying issue being that they fail to provide a good solution to the increasing costs that in turn drive up health insurance. All the proposed plans do acknowledge the need to restrain cost, but are highly unlikely to happen. In my humble opinion I believe that a change needs to be made. I.E. forcing people to use health maintenance organizations, limiting expensive new technologies, and cutting reimbursements to doctors and hospitals. Also, if we do decide upon universal coverage, how exactly are we going to finance it? I’d agree upon imposing higher (but not drastically higher) taxes on everyone, and not just the wealthy, to finance it.

Cair_18's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:48 PM
She and all of you will be in my prayers. Heaven will be so much better for her :)

Cair_18's photo
Wed 09/19/07 12:08 AM
Hey Jess :p

Cair_18's photo
Mon 08/20/07 01:42 AM
Don't be a gossipy immature dude that cant keep your mouth shut

Be willing to compromise without being a complete pushover

Cook me some food if I'm hungry. Make it happen! lol

Good, intellectual conversations

Be supportive

Cair_18's photo
Mon 08/20/07 01:11 AM
Hey!! I happen to know you!! lol what a coincidence!