Community > Posts By > cbl07

no photo
Fri 05/21/10 12:40 AM
again sweetest you are on the money with that comment..thanks...

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 01:51 PM
Thank you Mikey!!!!

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 01:49 PM
thank you!!! great advice....

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 01:46 PM
Thank you ...sorry to hear about yours but it is true immaturity comes doesnt discriminate when it comes to age...

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 01:44 PM
Thank you!!! Seemed by some these posts were a little judgemental of the age ... i dont see age as an issue.. good to know it works for some...

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 01:42 PM
Thanks fanoflife!!!

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 01:41 PM
Thank you!! i do agree with you... everyone steroetypes guys at that age as having to sow oats.... party ...look for different girls everynight...and yet girls at that age are getting married ...having children..working... Im sorry but my when my son turns 22 i wont be defending him to his gf whatever her age by saying he has oats to sow and parties to go to... um NO... he has the same god given ability as any other grown man and choice to be mature and a leader or immature and follow the crowd... You were on the spot with this comment!!

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 01:37 PM
You are right...thanks

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 01:36 PM
LOLOLOL thank you for this....

no photo
Tue 05/11/10 10:06 AM
I found myself interested in a much younger man.... him 22 me 42... we have now been together a year and 5 months... things were pretty rocky a first and became great... we seemed to both have very strong feelings for each other... problems... he uses his age as an excuse to be immature and continue with habits that keep him from getting a good job.. he recently landed a job and has now decided he doesnt want anyone "holding him back" ??? Idont know what to make of this.. one day he loves me more than anything and wants me and the next he has a friend ask him to go out and he doesnt want me. i think i have become too involved in hoping to help him become a better person and lost sight of the fact that i dont think he wants the same right now. what do i do... let him go... everyone says i can do much better..his mouth is mean and hurtful... but he lives with his folks that are that way to each other every single day... im hopelessly lost here...i really am a pretty lady and am always guessed the age of 29-31... its not that i was looking for that young of a person..it just happened and i fell. amy advice??