Sat 05/15/10 07:06 PM
thats a realy powerfull bit i love that thats the best thought ive ever herd

lunerlover's photo
Fri 05/07/10 12:02 AM

What are you asking exsactly?

men who hit it then quit it what r some signs lol

lunerlover's photo
Fri 05/07/10 12:01 AM
my cat the grateist thang in the world i named her phyco and she lives up to her name she does the craziest thangs tell me the craziest thangs ur pets have done lol mine went on the nebors rufe and brought home 2 baby bunnys and a mouse all in one day lol thats the type of thangs i live with on a daly bases lol but i love her

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 11:57 PM
men who hit it then quit it its geting harder and harder to tell the 2 apart men say they wont then do its making me sick im not a slut i just want one guy maby 2 at the same time to be a botty call but i cant tell eny sugestions men be honest

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 06:58 PM

I was born and raised as a Christian. I even began to study to become a preacher. But during my studies I realized that the Biblical story couldn’t possibly be true. That didn’t affect me in a negative way because deep down inside I’ve always been spiritual and felt a connection with the spirit world. So I realized that just because one mythology is false, that doesn’t mean that there can be no such thing as spirit.

I went on to explore many other philosophies and religions. Eastern Mysticism attracted me since it was both, personally appealing to me, and in harmony with our scientific knowledge. Even today I still accept many Eastern Mystical views. However, I quickly learned that many of the Eastern religions and philosophies, such as Hinduism and Buddhism have as many different “sects” or views as the Abrahamic religions. Many of which I did not feel comfortable with.

I continued to explore all philosophies including “pure atheism” (i.e. the idea that there is no such thing as spirit at all). In truth, I would have a harder time believing that than believing in spirit. Moreover, scientific observations do not imply, nor support a purely atheistic view contrary to what many atheists preach.

Finally, I was introduced to some really good books on witchcraft. I had been exposed to “witchcraft” before, but it had been presented to me in a way that I found extremely distasteful and totally ignorant. However, after reading the new books on witchcraft I saw it in an entirely different light. I felt naturally drawn to it and embraced it fully. Although, I might add that I still do not consider myself a “Wiccan” and I’m not sure that I care to affiliate myself with any particular ‘version’ of any religion.

From the books on Witchcraft I was also introduced to books on “The Faery Teachings” and I found them to be quite interesting as well. So now, I continue to study, and practice, various forms of Eastern Mysticism, Witchcraft, Shamanism, and I also continue to follow the Faery Teachings. I’ve embraced them all, along with cosmology and science. I might add at the end here that my life’s career was in physics, so science is in a very real sense my deepest and most meaningful “religion”, and it always will be.

However, let me quickly add, that I personally do not view science as supporting an atheistic view of the world. On the contrary, I personally feel that science has actually confirmed the existence of the spiritual world, both through Quantum Mechanics, and through Cosmological observations.

There is no question in my mind that all the top scientists who are truly in-the-know recognize that at the quantum level (and prior to the Big Bang) information necessarily must exist. Therefore, science has shown us that information exists even “outside” the realm of physics that we have come to know in this universe. So scientific observation genuinely does not support an atheistic secular view of life. On the contrary, science points to a cosmic mind that transcends even the physical universe that we inhabit. Moreover, it’s pretty clear that we are that mind. Or at the very least, we are thoughts within it. What else could we be? There is nothing else to be. That’s what science has shown us. Scientists have taken our origins right back to the big band, and right into the quantum field. So whatever the quantum field is, we are that. Tat tvam asi.

Hope this wasn’t too long of a ramble. bigsmile

actualy it was an intresting read thanks for shering eny more u wana shere

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 05:40 PM
i was telling my mom about this site and she brought up the topic of men not having to get prego to help populate the world lol whats ur take

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:53 PM

Im only tempted to do the Things I may crave for....the only thing close to that are my poems...

thats o good add go ahead and tell whats the craziest thang uve ever vinsoned or thought about doing lol

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:44 PM
cause some of the wines might hit the deck lol

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:12 PM

I am a truck driver (local now) long hard hrs but, I love what I do.

ive wanted to be a 16 wheller driver i wana travil

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:10 PM

you mean here?

i mean eny were

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:05 PM
i wana here crazy stuf that uve either done or seen happen

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:02 PM

how people in general feal which side has it beter so far i thank men r kicking girl botty lol

We can't flash our boobs and get out of a speeding ticket. Nobody is buying us drinks at the bar. No one buys us dinner, or presents. We can't recieve flowers without having to go into a lengthy explanation typically involving a CIA conspiracy that we made up right there on the spot. We can't claim sexual harassment without being laughed at...

yah i see that side but im the kind of gir who dosent like clothing but i cant go into public with out a shirt and not get indencent exposur when its hot outside lol and as for the no guy gets girls to do the paying in the relationship i wouldent know im always the one with the money i date the pore guys lol not intentionaly mind u but yah thats how it works for me lol

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 03:56 PM
what job do u have and how do u feal about ur job i clean old folks home got started with my granma and grandad and my granmas sister lol and ben working for there i do ods and ends for them be it moving hevy stuf to being a frind lol

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 03:47 PM
how people in general feal which side has it beter so far i thank men r kicking girl botty lol

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 03:41 PM
this debate is just for fun i love being a girl and i have men lining up for a pice of me lol but this is how i use to feal lol + its a good debate

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 03:36 PM
lots of tattoos but whats ur meaning whats ur reason for geting ur tattos my was my religion but also a cover up for my young dumdum at home job lol but i had a star and moon and luna in slanted leters but i got the star and moon covered it now is a mesed up tree of life with runes in it meaning protection and devination the tree of life looks tribal lol

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 03:23 PM

Yeah, when I was 16.

dont hate im a kid at hart lol

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 03:21 PM
the replys im giting from this just grate bust topic i put up here so far lol

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 03:19 PM

Google any of them

But where is the fun in that????

yah im brutialy honist like i know my spelling sucks and im not gona cheet lol

lunerlover's photo
Thu 05/06/10 03:18 PM

Van Morrison, Moondance

King Harvest, Dancing in the moonlight

Zevon, Werewolves in London.

those r good choices dont realy like van morrison tho actualy kinda funny ur choices got beter cause i dont like the first second soso and the last is pretty good but not my fav keep tring

Previous 1