Community > Posts By > Nephiral

Nephiral's photo
Sun 07/20/08 08:28 AM
Well I did't find out about the whole craigslist thing until the badwords started to fly. Whatever happened to honesty?

Nephiral's photo
Sat 07/19/08 03:18 PM
Games huh? Well damn, guess I'll be one of those little old ladies with only her cats as her only company if 'games' is all thats in a man's mind. What, no one gives a rat's ass about respect, honesty, and honor anymore. call me old fastion, but I want nothing to do with guys that are going to lead me on and play me.

Nephiral's photo
Sat 07/19/08 03:11 PM
Alright, heres my thing, I met a guy on myspace about a month ago and he said he wanted to meet me and all, Ya fine ok, however, I told him we best talk for a bit online or over the phone before meeting. He seemed ok with that. Then one sunday I met him, my cousin and her fiancee was with me and again, he did not seem to mind. The four of us seemed to have a great time, and he ened the night with giving me a hug (his hands on my ass) and a kiss. I thought he really liked me. When I got home, we talked over myspaceIM for some time and again, I thought he really liked me, but over the course of the week, everytime I cought himonline, I would say hi and see when he wanted to hang out next, He would reply that he did not know that he was busy, which I assumed he was, fighting for cousity of his 3 year old daughter. So I shrugged it off, and wished him luck. He would say some sweet things to me as well, and I thought things were going to be alright. Then the next weekend I had invited him to a gathering I was going to, at first he did not responce, so i emailed him again asking him to please let me know. Then shortly after he replied back saying that he was not my type and that he had found my add on Creigslist, which I am not on, and that he wished me luck. I was pissed, first off, if he was going to say that to me, why did he lead me on and lie to me? Why did he say that he wanted to hang out again? Why couldn't he just simply tell me that i was not his type after he was dropped off, instead of hugging me and giving me a kiss. I'm tired of being played and led on.
So guys really think about this when you meet a girl for the first time, if you don't plan to see her again after the first date, don't lead her on, and don't play mind games with her. The guy is scum in my eyes and dishonorable jerks should be put in their places!!!