Community > Posts By > Gentleman K

Gentleman K's photo
Wed 12/13/23 09:07 AM
Agreed

Gentleman K's photo
Wed 12/13/23 09:05 AM
In general you might be right, but i pass by so many profiles that are of attractive women, for many reasons, but one of which the profile and bio is blank! Or the person didn't put any thought into it, any effort. The other thing i pass by is where they say oh im not any good at writing these, just message me and ask questions... my1 immediate response is :x:

Gentleman K's photo
Wed 12/13/23 08:57 AM
I recommend you put a full body shot, it can be tasteful, doesn't necessarily have to showing all skin. Guys are visual creatures and we want to see the full package of what we are dealing with.

The word sarcastic is over used with women's profiles. Try to find a different descriptive word for y1our sense of humor.

Try to add a pic with you having a warm smile or at least a little grin. It should be authentic emotion when taken or it will feel forced and faked.

Gentleman K's photo
Mon 09/25/17 03:11 PM
You have to realize that jobs are going to be taken by technology and machines, I recommend you look up the book and or video "Robots Will Steal Your Job But That's OK" Look it up on Youtube this time the promise is real and is already in effect on an exponential rate. Government and money are religous notions, they do not exist in the real world but thought constructs in people's minds. Money is printed out of thin air by the central banks which are private institutions, not really a part of the government. Though, they do control policy by donating to politicians campaigns. The people no longer have a say in policy hence we do not live in a democracy but an oligarchy.

I welcome you all to look into The Venus Project and what they have coined as a Resource Based Economy. It is a vastly different concept than most are familiar with and goes beyond all the isms you may be familiar with.