Community > Posts By > God2012

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 03:00 AM
hookers and booze helps.

Also if you have any friends or family, hanging out a little bit with them is good.

Nachos and action flicks help.

Being outside, and i'm not kidding sunlight has been proven to positively effect mood.

Write down five things you like about your life every day.

Don't hold a grudge, give up any resentment you may feel.

Meditation can help center your mood.

exercising and eating right, positively effects your mood.

also since you have a kid, i don NOT recommend killing yourself.

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 02:53 AM
if he's a guy an he's in your area and even mildly interested he would have already messaged you. The fact that he hasn't means you have no chance.

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 02:46 AM
you said you were counting them.

curiosity is my nature...

can you please give us a number. ie 3 per day or something like that?

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 02:43 AM
haha... awesome.

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 02:37 AM
granted but your home collapses killing your children and pets, and severs your spinal cord leaving you paralyzed for life.

i wish for world war III, and war between china and America

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 02:30 AM
Personally i feel really bad for men that get tricked into marriage.

but for those in the sad predicament of marriage, i don't think either partner should try to control the other one.

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 02:07 AM
God may be real but he if he is he is sick and twisted and enjoys seeing those who chose not to be his slaves and those incapable of bind faith, burning in hell for all eternity.

However i do believe that some biological pieces were designed by being of high intelligence, 'god' if you want to call him that. I have not seen any evidence however that this 'god' is still interested in his earth experiment, or even that he is still alive.

as a former Christian my thought use to be, every one has the capacity for blind faith, and god must be real. now i've realized that just because god may be real doesn't mean that the rest of any religion is correct, nor that he sends people without blind faith to hell.

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 01:42 AM
Start a private mercenary group for hire in the middle east. Perhaps try to get contracts with American and British forces.

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 01:31 AM
Josh

if you enjoy talking to her then there's no reason to stop talking to her, but just remember your not dating and you can pursue other girls and have freedom. Also don't let your self worth get wrapped up in weather or not she wants to meet you, you seem cool anyhow.

Peace,
:)

ps: do what you believe to be right; not what people tell you on forums.

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 01:19 AM
Dear God,

Thanks for,
fire crackers,
anti government hackers,
slackers,
crackers,
smackers?
and cotton candy.