Community > Posts By > AmberLeeAnn

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:21 PM
Hit him up, Brian.

hahaha. Makes me think of Stewie and Brian.

"Where my money, man. Where my money?!"

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:16 PM
It's up to you! Only you can tell if he's worth the effort.

Think about those days you decided to not talk. Did you keep thinking about him? Or did you find it hard to go through the day knowing you won't be having your little chat with him.

All I know is, only you know for sure. And that it doesn't hurt to try something that you think will make you happy.

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:13 PM

Hello all...its too bad JSH does not have a CHAT ROOM where everyone can just jump in and talk.. What do you think guys and Moderator?

I think it would be too cliche' then.

Then you'd get all the weirdos coming at you, like, "Whatcha wearing?" and stuff.

I think JSH is fine the way it is. :smile:

Whatcha wearing.......:wink:

I'd tell you in private chat... :wink: :wink: lol!!!

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:09 PM

Hello all...its too bad JSH does not have a CHAT ROOM where everyone can just jump in and talk.. What do you think guys and Moderator?

I think it would be too cliche' then.

Then you'd get all the weirdos coming at you, like, "Whatcha wearing?" and stuff.

I think JSH is fine the way it is. :smile:

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Wed 02/06/08 10:08 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, depends on if you have someone to spend it with.

And if they're a huge romantic.:heart:

I'd spend it with you

Sounds like a plan. lol.

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Wed 02/06/08 10:05 AM
You're young. It happens. Don't compare one guy to past guys.

They're not all the same! :)

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:58 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, depends on if you have someone to spend it with.

And if they're a huge romantic.:heart:

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:50 AM

MythBusters proved that the glass could be shattered with just the human voice.

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode31

it's true. The mythbusters couldn't do it with just their voices, they need assistance. But they brought in some singer guy that could do it.

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:46 AM

My mom ia with the lord. I am sure that a lot other members moms's are with the lord.

Show a little class when posting something in this thread.

My mom has passed, too. You're not the only one.

But this is all for fun, it said at the beginning that this was not to be offensive. And if you don't like it, no ones forcing you to read it.

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Sat 02/02/08 10:19 AM

And I'm wondering whats preventing others from talking to her.

I hate to think this, but I think its because everyone is shallow on here. I mean, this is going to come out wrong, but everytime I log in, I have almost 20+ people whose viewed me since the last time I've logged in.

She doesn't have anyone whose viewed her. She's funny, cute, and smart. AND she's POSTED on here before.

I just don't get it, and I'm really hoping that people arn't so shallow these days to where they won't even view her because of looks.
I did not read her friend was scary I read her friend is "funny, cute, and smart"

so how in the heck did we get running down the path of looks are everthing.

did you ever think their may be an error in her profile and she has an age of like 99 there and it does not make anyones search criterea.

why do we have to always make snap judgements and run away with it

I've seen her page. It doesnt say she's 99, lol. Or anything weird like that, for that matter.

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:18 AM

Why isn't she on your friend list then? All you have on your friends are lot of guys with wash board abs. Now who's stuck on looks.noway

Just to let you know, she's a friend of mine in REAL LIFE, and we just never got around to adding each other on here.

And all my friends are people who sent out friend request. I never turn anyone down, I.E. why there are so many.

So, thanks for pointing out the not needed obvious.

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:09 AM

everyone knows looks are everything.

seriously.

It's sad. frown

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:08 AM

what is her screen name i will talk to her

Well, I don't want to put her out there, all like that. lol.

I'm just saying.

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:06 AM
And I'm wondering whats preventing others from talking to her.

I hate to think this, but I think its because everyone is shallow on here. I mean, this is going to come out wrong, but everytime I log in, I have almost 20+ people whose viewed me since the last time I've logged in.

She doesn't have anyone whose viewed her. She's funny, cute, and smart. AND she's POSTED on here before.

I just don't get it, and I'm really hoping that people arn't so shallow these days to where they won't even view her because of looks.

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Thu 01/31/08 11:28 AM

Or maybe it's just me.

I don't know.

But it just seems like everyone just wants to say "Hi" and "How are you doing". It's all I get.

I'm wondering if anyone has found any good relationships on here. Let me know.

-Amberlee-Ann

Well, I can tell you one thing. If I were a little closer, I'd do more than "Just Say Hi".

O_O lol

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Thu 01/31/08 11:09 AM
Thanks guys. :)

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Thu 01/31/08 11:06 AM
Or maybe it's just me.

I don't know.

But it just seems like everyone just wants to say "Hi" and "How are you doing". It's all I get.

I'm wondering if anyone has found any good relationships on here. Let me know.

-Amberlee-Ann

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:52 PM

My hand never fit quite right in the can anyway. :tongue:

That's depressing. :(

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:49 PM

yea for sure if you eat pringles you get bigger and the can gets smaller , its all relative

It's a conspiracy.

AmberLeeAnn's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:47 PM

Maybe your hands just getting bigger? :wink:

Bummer.