Community > Posts By > hugasoldier

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 09:20 AM
dont get me wrong. They are definately annoying at times. I will hang up on them as well but I wont yell at them like I am personally offended that my little world was disturbed.

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 09:11 AM
hanging up saves them the agony of reciting their script, so I think it is a nice way to handle the situation

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 09:06 AM
Some people love to lash out at others from the safety of their home. Im sure they would be nice to someone face to face though.

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:51 AM
...Next time a telemarketer calls and irritates you, Keep in mind that the person calling most likely hates there job and deals with the negative emotions of humanity ever day of their life. Be nice and blame the company not the person calling. It is simply what they are required to do to make a living. Am I wrong? What do you think?

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:05 PM
there is no money in peace. unfortunately, money is what makes our culture tick. we are capitalist, and therefore a peaceful and free world would not be to our advantage. Could you imagine the consequences of letting the rest of the world have the same rights as we do? The results could be dier.

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:54 PM
right on sista!

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:25 PM
party on man. I could go for some wall/wave crashin from time to time.

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:17 PM
thank you kindly my dear.

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:14 PM
indeed. indeed I say

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:10 PM
Blind men, build your walls
Hang your pictures on them
Put up fences
Keep us all secure, all secure

Declare death to tyrants
Wage wars on guilty men
Conceal your lack of vision
Prescribe us medicines

What are you going to do?
When the waves come tumbling down, down, down

Maybe what we all need, won't be found on a cover
left alone the vultures will feed, on the backs of another

What are they going to do?
When the waves come tumbling down, down, down

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:05 PM
nicely put.

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:44 PM
Of course the opposite was also true. We'd have something really bad happen to us, then we'd here about American Idol stars admitting they were gay, and O' how my heart would break for them.

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:42 PM
when I was in Iraq, we would watch the news on CNN. There was all this action and violence on T.V., then we would walk outside, and go drink tea and smoke cigarettes with the nationals, I'd think to myself, "What up wit dat?"

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:37 PM
its scary outside these walls. we should make a giant fence around the borders to keep all the bad people out.

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:35 PM
i got you reply. pick a topic. I will give a story.

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:35 PM
sorry I drifted away for a moment

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:33 PM
I was beginning to think I was the only one that had a brain out there. How much longer will people keep excepting the same thing before they seek change?

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:18 PM
Anyone feel like sharing there views about fox news?

...or any discussion about primetime television in this country?

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:14 PM
hug a soldier = something people use to do to me. something I think we should all do.

hugasoldier's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:11 PM
anyone? anyone at all? I've got stories to tell.