Community > Posts By > hugasoldier

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:59 PM
YOU SEEM VERY NICE. What brings you here tonight apart from Insomnia?

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:54 PM
Awww. How sweet? I do the same thing but dont tell anyone. After all I have an imagine to maintain. JK

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:51 PM
I suppose your right. I appreciate any artist who is real and from the heart. I just dont like the typical dance step routine pop culture lpromoted by american media.

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:45 PM
Christian praise music blows. I AGREE. I also despise American Pop music, but other than that I like just about everything else.

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:43 PM
what type of music are you interested in?

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:41 PM
Ive played guitar since I was a child. Perhaps I could give youa cyber lesson sometime

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:38 PM
Im was a band geek so I have sympahy for the nerds of this world
what about you? Any instrument playing?

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:35 PM
BeautyfulRae reads books and has insomnia. I may be in Love! What movie did you watch?

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:33 PM
stupid question. WHAT DOES JHS MEAN?

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:24 PM
I drove to see a friend out of town. Just got home. We played music and engaged in after hour activities.

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:15 PM
It is early in the morning and I have just gotten home from a Very Lovely evening out with Friends. Let us share our stories and adventures that this fine evening has brought us all.

What did you get into tonight?

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 04:53 PM
nothing like a birthday wet t-shirt contest to let you know you are alive. thats funny

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 03:55 PM
peeing on my friends book shelf

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 03:26 PM
...Have you ever eaten mushrooms and climbed a tree in your underwear?

Have you ever tried to light a candle on an electric stove?

Well I have and it was funny. Share your stories with me and I will share more of mine.

P.s. - Those days are behind me, but remembering my stupidity brings a big smile to my face.

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 03:15 PM
thanks everyone!! keep them coming.

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 12:00 PM
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:49 AM
I need a spirit lift. Give a story, thought, or anything that makes you laugh, or brings a smile to your face.

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 09:51 AM
quake im not a telemarketer. I call people that come to my website and have trouble filling out their form. Some people presume I am a telemarketer despite the fact that they gave me their phone number to call them back. I like people who hang up, it saves my breathe.

NyteMoves is the shiznit!

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 09:45 AM
If everyone got an EDUCATION, then the top ten percent of America would not be able to maintain the majority of the wealth. There is a system in place that must be abided by. Not to mention that there are well educated people all over the world that call customers as part of their job.

hugasoldier's photo
Fri 08/17/07 09:36 AM
seems like logic is excaping you mckeachie. Anyone can generalize, and lump everyone into the same category. Furthermore, I think evil people are the ones who would wish others harm because of a phone call. Just a thought to consider sport.

Previous 1 3