Community > Posts By > teh_gaymer

teh_gaymer's photo
Thu 08/16/07 02:09 AM
well im glad to see that nobody said Naruto was their favourite... gahh, I dont understand the hype with that show. I think its highly overrated.

my favourites were the Tenchi series, The Slayers, Outlaw Star, Happy Lesson and Cowboy Bebop.

teh_gaymer's photo
Thu 08/16/07 02:03 AM
hey everyone, teh_gaymer here just dropping by to say hello. hahah I had been helping a friend look for potential mates and decided Id setup my own profile as well.

=[ the lack of gaymers, gay video gamers, here is kinda upsetting. ahh well, I guess... story of my life.

teh_gaymer's photo
Thu 08/16/07 02:01 AM
all the big people I know are really funny... then again it could be a front to hide all the pain or tourment they may have on the inside.

hahaha YoungStud's post reminded me of what Fat Bastard said in Austin Powers... "I eat because Im angry and Im angry because I eat. Its a vicious cycle." I guess that applies to this situation as well. Some people are lazy cause theyre fat and fat because theyre lazy.

teh_gaymer's photo
Thu 08/16/07 01:43 AM
Josie and the *****cats, I guess?

Ive never seen the show myself. I guess its some lame knock-off of Scooby Doo?

teh_gaymer's photo
Thu 08/16/07 01:34 AM
'ello fellow geeks, nerds and gaymers.

I noticed a similar thread like this for the 360 and figured I might as well craete one here as well. Post your gamertags and discuss the uber next gen console.

my gamertage: viliamu