Community > Posts By > dcrdnk

dcrdnk's photo
Wed 10/01/08 03:08 PM
Edited by dcrdnk on Wed 10/01/08 03:09 PM

I already found mine for 29 years plus now....

So I am just looking to help others find theirs....

happy 4 u deb.... also keep up the good work on match.....

didn't mean 2 infringe darlin'.... no comp.... this is 2 let peep pot it all out there....

awwwww you infringe anytime.....there are more then enough.......I could use the help

:wink: :wink:

Thank you darlin' ...this is more put it all out there so no suprises ..what ya think...

dcrdnk's photo
Wed 10/01/08 03:01 PM

I want to find one that will allow me to hold it for the rest of his life. bigsmile drool :laughing: smitten

(me and only ME)

Congrats on bein the 1st outa the box w/your disires!!!!!!

See folks be honest we're all adults here ..

shades

dcrdnk's photo
Wed 10/01/08 02:50 PM
good evenin' folks....

shades

dcrdnk's photo
Wed 10/01/08 02:47 PM

I already found mine for 29 years plus now....

So I am just looking to help others find theirs....

happy 4 u deb.... also keep up the good work on match.....

didn't mean 2 infringe darlin'.... no comp.... this is 2 let peep pot it all out there....

dcrdnk's photo
Wed 10/01/08 02:36 PM

Saw a post the other day..This guy was lookin' 4 a gal so he put what he wanted & what location.. So I thought Y not.... We all on here lookin 4 somethin' special , you know the only 1 that makes you stop dead in ur trax & go hmmmmmmmm yepper.... we all have vague profiles , but we also know what exactly trips our trigger, so here's a post 2 do exacly that..NO HOLDS BARRED!!

LET'S HAVE IT FOLKS.....WHAT IS IT UR L@@KIN' 4!!

:banana: pitchfork drinks drool flowers biggrin think :laughing: smitten whoa rofl surprised tongue2 :thumbsup: waving :angel: winking :heart: :heart: :heart: bigsmile love love devil

shades

rofl rofl rofl

How about still warm?....tongue2 winking

rofl

(((((((sprite darlin')))))))))
flowers smooched

dcrdnk's photo
Wed 10/01/08 02:35 PM

I'd like a blonde over blue please
Sweet and petite if thats available today.
Can I get that with a side of real warmth and sense of humor?
Do I want to super size that with extra sparks and chemistry??
Yes please.

who knows she jus' might be readin' this 2day....

DC
shades

dcrdnk's photo
Wed 10/01/08 02:33 PM
Well I was breast fed...... gues that's why I like'm so much.....fond memories......mmmmmmdrool

dcrdnk's photo
Wed 10/01/08 02:30 PM

I already found someone.

DAMN my post worked that fast?what

Glad 2 hear that....good luck....

DC
shades

dcrdnk's photo
Wed 10/01/08 02:27 PM
Saw a post the other day..This guy was lookin' 4 a gal so he put what he wanted & what location.. So I thought Y not.... We all on here lookin 4 somethin' special , you know the only 1 that makes you stop dead in ur trax & go hmmmmmmmm yepper.... we all have vague profiles , but we also know what exactly trips our trigger, so here's a post 2 do exacly that..NO HOLDS BARRED!!

LET'S HAVE IT FOLKS.....WHAT IS IT UR L@@KIN' 4!!

:banana: pitchfork drinks drool flowers biggrin think :laughing: smitten whoa rofl surprised tongue2 :thumbsup: waving :angel: winking :heart: :heart: :heart: bigsmile love love devil

shades

dcrdnk's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:34 PM
A couple made a deal that whom ever died first would come back and inform the other of the after life.After a long life together, the husband was the first to die. True to his word he made the first contact, "Ivy...Ivy...", "is that you ,Richard?", "Yes, I've come back like we agreed." "Thats wonderful! What sit like?" "Well I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have sex again , bathe in the warm sun and then I have sex a couple more times.Then I have lunch, another romp around the golf course,then a pretty much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again ."" Oh , Richard you surely must be in Heaven! " " Not exactly..... I'm a rabbit on a golf course in Arizona."

dcrdnk's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:27 PM
TO PROVE TO THE 'POSSUM THAT IT COULD BE DONE.
:banana: :banana:

shades

dcrdnk's photo
Tue 09/30/08 05:45 PM
The Harley-Davidson Facts

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson , died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.'

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, ' I want to hang out with God.'

St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.

God recognized Arthur and commented, 'Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley-Davidson motorcycle? '

Arthur said, 'Yeah, that's me...'

God commented: 'Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?'

Arthur was a bit embarrassed, but finally spoke, 'Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman?'

God said, 'Ah, yes.'

'Well,' said Arthur, 'professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention !

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end suspension
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds
3. Most rear ends are too soft and wobble about too much
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!!!!

'Hmmmmm, you may have some good points there,' replied God, 'hold on.'
God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results.

The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.

'Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed,' God said to Arthur, 'but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours'.

dcrdnk's photo
Tue 09/30/08 01:23 PM
had a commentpitchfork , but better leave this 1 alone...scared

shades

dcrdnk's photo
Mon 09/29/08 06:53 PM
S I N G L E any questions......shades

dcrdnk's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:16 PM
A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game , she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting. Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera o r in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her. Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal . For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?', here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

dcrdnk's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:05 PM
companionship.... snugglin'.... oh yeah someone 2 do my laundry....

dcrdnk's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:58 PM
I'm big or fat ......jus' ugly..... damn dont fit in here either....tears

dcrdnk's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:55 PM
There once was an Indian who had only one testicle and whose given name was 'Onestone'. He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said, ‘If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!'

The word got around and nobody called him that any more. Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, 'Good morning, Onestone.' He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do.

Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until A woman named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away. Yellow Bird , who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him and said, 'Good to see you, Onestone.'
Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die!

Why ???

OH, come on... take a guess !!!

Think about it !!!

Everyone knows...

You can't kill Two Birds with OneStone !!!

dcrdnk's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:46 PM
Like women dont.....surprised shades

dcrdnk's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:44 PM
wish i was as big as Alaska....glasses

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25