Community > Posts By > dcrdnk

dcrdnk's photo
Sat 10/11/08 12:56 PM
Edited by dcrdnk on Sat 10/11/08 01:24 PM

So, DC, your a flirt..that's it? Sheesh, no problem.

I seem to have the same problem, especially at work. According to my boss and her supervisor that's what I get paid to do. Second a guy comes to see me at work he leaves pissed off.

yep that's it...... but women or should i the 1s i've met are 2 insecure & can't deal w/that....frustrated

shades

dcrdnk's photo
Sat 10/11/08 12:24 PM
awwwww ps48 .... sorry hear tht ur under the weather.... take 2 assburns & call me in the morn..

ps .....here's a hot totty 4 udrinker

glasses

dcrdnk's photo
Sat 10/11/08 08:56 AM
yep Lex ....looks like nobody wants 2 come in & be upfront bout themselves.... surprised

shades

dcrdnk's photo
Sat 10/11/08 08:53 AM
humor

dcrdnk's photo
Sat 10/11/08 08:52 AM
honesty

dcrdnk's photo
Sat 10/11/08 08:52 AM
contact.....

dcrdnk's photo
Sat 10/11/08 08:50 AM
mornin all...... com on in .... pull up a chair , sit on the floor , admissions free , pay @ the door....

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 10:06 PM

Bad shshsshsshh nooooooooooooooo just that easy to read shshsh think ya Billy Bad Ass and ya just Mr Mago :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Damn & all this time I thought I was Curly of the 3 stooges....... slaphead rofl

shades

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 03:02 PM

Dang DC....what am I then...huh

I thought that was why you had asked me to join you in this room...:laughing:

what dont understand that 1 darlin'

ohhhhhh duhhhhhhh DC ...... was thinkin of u as a partner not wait staff , but hey go 4 it...drinker

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:59 PM

I notice we're not exactly being flooded by people saying "Oh yes, I WOULD put up with you"....maybe that's too much to ask for in this modern (repressed) world, huh....?

shades

yep gotta point there Lex ......but I built it , they will come....rofl

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:57 PM

Dang DC....what am I then...huh

I thought that was why you had asked me to join you in this room...:laughing:

what dont understand that 1 darlin'

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:52 PM

I have big and little quirks....looks like I found the right place. flowerforyou

Damn poison ..knew i 4got somethin' ....slaphead

welcome ruth....drinker

glasses

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:48 PM

ur right Lex.... we'll keep it under our hat..... hey u noticed that u & me are the guts in this room .....drinker bigsmile

glasses

Kind of like it that way, actually....I'm usually outnumbered, nice to have someone to share it with!

:wink:

oops spoke 2 soon ....hey poison....good 2 see ya ....& look jimmys here 2.... this is a BYOB or look under the crate & serve yourself jimmy.... not wait staff yet..

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:39 PM

It takes more than a pair of shades to hide from the "all knowing" *srite*.....bigsmile bigsmile

DC hun?....it's Sprite...not Srite...rofl rofl rofl

oops sorry sprite darlin'....flowers

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:37 PM
Edited by dcrdnk on Fri 10/10/08 02:44 PM

And that is suppose to surprise us or what? Shshshs read ya just like a book or could it be the Billboard on your forhead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This is why some of us wear hats.

Don't forget the shades....glasses

what ya tryin' 2 say my darlin' srite ......me & lex is hidin'.....rofl

They'll never be able to prove anything, DC....!

ur right Lex.... we'll keep it under our hat..... hey u noticed that u & me are the guys in this room .....drinker bigsmile

glasses

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:35 PM
bigsmile

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:26 PM

And that is suppose to surprise us or what? Shshshs read ya just like a book or could it be the Billboard on your forhead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This is why some of us wear hats.

Don't forget the shades....glasses

what ya tryin' 2 say my darlin' srite ......me & lex is hidin'.....rofl

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:23 PM

Hehehe ya saying your Big Billy Bad Ass or what?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

yep , love flirtin & makin' the ladies smile & maybe blush a time or 2devil drool biggrin

damniiiiiiit am i really that baaaaaaad??devil devil drool drool drool :wink:

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:14 PM

Hehehe ya saying your Big Billy Bad Ass or what?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

yep , love flirtin & makin' the ladies smile & maybe blush a time or 2devil drool biggrin

dcrdnk's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:11 PM

Ok for those who have read my profile & those that will....

This is created for all who have little or BIG quirks & want to know who would put up with us.

:banana: drinks drinker devil bigsmile

This is a great idea, DC!

I already know that no one here would put with me, because my standards and deal-breakers exclude 104% of the female population of the country, and 182% of the female population on this site.

But you never know who might sign up tomorrow....!

Yep one can never tell......dont think anyones out there for me tho'....

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25