Community > Posts By > Califasrocker

Califasrocker's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:51 PM
In the dark hunter series, each book follows one dark hunter who is a "vampire" (they are immortal and have fangs but do not drink blood or anything they are good) but they keep the bad vamps from stealing peoples souls. I really love the series just discovered it about a month ago so I'm just starting to get all of the books.

Califasrocker's photo
Fri 08/17/07 04:28 PM
Dark-Hunters series by Sherrilyn Kenyon is great her website is www.dark-hunters.com there is a complete list of all off her books and the order that you should read him to understand everything. I love her work.

Califasrocker's photo
Fri 08/17/07 12:25 AM
egg salad sandwhiches are great when its hot out

Califasrocker's photo
Fri 08/17/07 12:00 AM
The hardest part of being a parent for me was when my son was born 2 months early and had surgery at 6 days old to make a hole in his belly just below his belly button for his bladder to drain to prevent it from backing up into his kidneys anymore. And being a single mother not having his father there because he would rather do drugs and party than take care of his son. I have not seen or heard from him since I was 4 months prego now my son is 2 and has been diagnosed with Autisim. But I dread the day whan my son is old enough to realize what a daddy is and starts to ask about his.

Califasrocker's photo
Thu 08/16/07 11:18 PM
If he was making meth you would smell it, but I think he is just smoking it.