Community > Posts By > zebar

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 01:48 PM
Welcome, all friends here and have the time of your life I will be waiting to hear from you

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 01:22 PM
Thank you, she has said she will help me as she feel guilty, and not been getting along with her fella.

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 01:21 PM
Thank you, I will go and see her and her fella as I have nothing to loose, but all to gain. how are you spending your xmas day

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 01:13 PM
Today i made pasta with home made sauce with chillie, toms, garlic, and other things, served with some chicken and garlic bread and salad

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 01:04 PM
Thank you, but how can you be a friend with a woman who has thrown you, stole my life with my children took all what was in the house, took my money and now wants tobe a friend

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 12:59 PM
Go and enjoy yourself, age is not a problem and love is measured in many ways, but first you have enjoy each other company and the rest come later. I have no problems with age

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 12:50 PM
Nice girl like, why are you single

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 12:45 PM
Hi, I joined this site some time ago and never used it since today. its full of nice people of all ages will to talk, give advise and are friendly. I have enjoyed it and will continue to do so to make friends

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 12:39 PM
Hi, your fella can't love you as he is still in love with his ex. He is trying to fill his time to keep busy and you seem a nice girl by allowing him to do that, but what about your feelings. Keep away from drink and in time you will be over this. How long have you known him

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 04:52 AM
Hi, i split up with my wife about three years ago and bought my own flat, for the past year i have been very poorly with a serious illness. i had the children over and my wife wanted to come over with them, i aggreed, i cooked dinner and had a nice time. That evening she invited me over for xmas dinner knowing her fella will be there.

i don't know what to do, Do i go?