Community > Posts By > mountainloven

mountainloven's photo
Sun 11/11/07 01:18 PM
I am in Washington. I like the Pacific Crest trail. As far as gear start out with some good hiking boots.

mountainloven's photo
Mon 10/15/07 08:29 PM
That really sucks. I hate people that steal. I have been robbed before at a family restraunt we owned years ago out in the middle of no where. If it does happen to you just give them everything don't be a hero just hand it over to them. Don't stare at them. Nothing they could take is worth you getting hurt. The possibility of that happening is part of that kind of job unfortunitly. I hope you never have to deal with it. I was scared quite shook up for a while. All that for under a hundred dollars. Fricken loosers anyway.

mountainloven's photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:13 PM
I am not young however I am not old! So all you young wemon can understand. Us not in the twentys are better at everything. I agree with Gypsy we age like fine wine. If you are looking to get laid hell post it on your profile. If you have not been beaten with the ugly stick you probably will get laid. As far as us older wemon we do that better too we are just pickier about who we do that with. As far as first dates I have had two more first dates since then and untill I meet the right man (not any man) I will have alot more first dates.

Wemon in thier fourties rule

mountainloven's photo
Tue 09/04/07 03:48 PM
It's really good to hear from strong wemon that understand. I am a women that has a fire pit in her back yard and I use it. If you ever want to confuse a man be independant. Start your own fire, pitch your tent and catch dinner before they even know what they should even begin to do. I'm not going to change who I am to be with someone. I did that in my marriage and that was miserable. He will have to be able to walk beside me proud of who I am and what I am about or he can just go. I love me.

WOW, I've come a long way in five years.

I did almost buy a Chevy Z71 series half ton lifted with a nice canopy on it truck. The Pathfinder was better on gas and it will pull my boat. Right on

mountainloven's photo
Tue 09/04/07 08:21 AM
Talk about repeating myself. How did I do that?

mountainloven's photo
Tue 09/04/07 08:18 AM
I try to be as possative as I can. I'm possative I don't spell well. No really I take care of an now 85 year old Aunt so I have to have my everything is wonderful button on at all times.
As far as finding my other half. I don't believe I will find him by looking I think he'll just fall in my lap when I'm out doing what ever I do. I can't help but try I'm not very patient.

mountainloven's photo
Tue 09/04/07 08:18 AM
I try to be as possative as I can. I'm possative I don't spell well. No really I take care of an now 85 year old Aunt so I have to have my everything is wonderful button on at all times.
As far as finding my other half. I don't believe I will find him by looking I think he'll just fall in my lap when I'm out doing what ever I do. I can't help but try I'm not very patient.

mountainloven's photo
Tue 09/04/07 07:40 AM
He is a nice man but I think he is a little insecure. I don't know what he expected. He seemed very uncomfortable wich in turn made me feel the same way. I really don't think he wanted to be there. Well what the hell did he expect. Should I have thrown myself down on the ground with my legs up in the air? I don't think so!! Well he is on JSH now isn't life fun?

Back to my Pathfinder yes I love it and it has been a long time since I've had a ride that was so nice. Since my divorce five years ago. Took her up off roading she did wonderful. Pulled a jeep out that was stuck. I don't know why I keep looking for the one. If I took them up off road they'd probably piss their pants. I tend to be a tom boy. I like to snorkel in the river get cray fish cook them up and eat them right there. I tend to intimidate men with out even trying.

mountainloven's photo
Mon 09/03/07 09:36 PM
Well I had our fist date. He couldn't find the place I went to find him. He seemed very uncomfortable. I did have fun but he seemed like he didn't want to be there. So he acted like he wanted to do something this weekend but text me on friday night he was at the movies. Go figure...

So I went out on Sat and bought a Pathfinder it is nice. Then I took it up and got her a little dirty.

Meanwhile my cell phone is getting numerous text messages. Very negative comments. He acted like I was ignoring him. I was busy and don't get cell reception where I was anyway. Tonight we IM and he was rude.

So the next time I am nervous about a first date I need to remember this one.

Go buy a new ride it cost less than a man and is easier to get along with.

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/30/07 04:56 PM
I washed all places put on some makeup removed all unwanted hair painted my nails put some perfume on got dressed did my hair I'm out the door wish me luck

Thank you for the encouragment

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/30/07 03:50 PM
Well he just text me. I looked at the time and well I got to get dressed. I decided on jeans. I'd like him to look at my face. Thank you guys. I'll let you know how it went.

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/30/07 03:42 PM
I posted my profile on two sites. I have not had much luck on here. There are a couple of guys on here that are also on the other one. I think my daughter called them players. I don't know if they are or not. I like the wemon on here they have good attitudes. Some of the topics make me blush others make me lauph. Well I'm hair free so I guess I'm almost ready. Maybe I shouldn't drink.

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/30/07 03:33 PM
I totally missed that. What is it you think I need to shave? Am I going to be sorry I asked?

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/30/07 03:32 PM
WOW they edit female dog words on here sorry

Babe In Total Control of Herself

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/30/07 03:30 PM
No another site. I've been talking to him on line and on the phone. He went on holiday to Disneyland for two weeks and when he got back we just talk talk talk. We never seem to run out of words to say to each other. Hell we talk on the phone for over an hour at night. He calls me his sweet I have never had a man call me a pet name well maybe ***** but I divorced him.

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/30/07 03:23 PM
To the Keg. Usually I'm in total control of myself but not today. I can't decide what to wear. I'm getting polish all over my toes jeeze I haven't felt like this in over twenty years.

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/30/07 03:14 PM
So I'm not young and I have been dating. Well I have a first date with a man tonight and I'm a little nervous. I've been talking to this guy for a while now and I really like him. I don't normally get nervous about first dates but this one is different. I keep asking myself why is this one so different? Probably because I like him.

Can someone my age fall in love again?

Are all first dates going to fail and be last dates?

Am I ever going to want to make love with another man?

I don't have any answers but I'm going on a first date again and hopefully it won't also be our last date.

Does anyone else feel like this?

mountainloven's photo
Fri 08/24/07 05:04 AM
I live in Maple Valley. I'm not a guy but would love to have a pen pal.. I have not seen alot of people from Washington on here but have found some good people to talk to on here.

mountainloven's photo
Sun 08/19/07 09:09 AM
I don't have the answer to your question but, thank you for my freedom. Thank you for my kids freedom and my grandkids freedom. May god bless you and keep you safe. Thank you so much.

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/16/07 04:21 PM
Maybe they are shy

Previous 1