Community > Posts By > mountainloven

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/16/07 12:18 PM
She won't be able to get one he is not threatening her. Flowers phone calls are not a threat. However she should not meet with him in person. That would just make it harder on both of them. Maybe have a male family member or friend just let him know she really don't want nothing to do with him. Odviously he is not listening to her.

Yes I would listen to an explanation if a man had a restaining order. You have to be in danger of being physically harmed. They had to have physically threatened you or already layed hands on you. None the less if she let him know she is willing to get a no contact order to get rid of him maybe he'd leave her alone. A no contact order means to stop calling stop sending flowers and he does not have to be threatening her for her to get one. It just means leave me alone.

One of my friends was murdered by someone that wouldn't leave her alone. That's why I have the attitude I do. Who cares what people think just make sure you are safe. Air is good breathe it.

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/16/07 11:55 AM
I do background checks myself. However if you do a check on the women you want to go out with and there is record of her filing against a man you should respect her for protecting herself. A simple non emergency call to the cops to have them talk to this guy may be all that is needed. Regardless how she got into this position it still needs to be delt with. It's a weird world and who knows what this guy may be capable of. Protect your self and don't worry about hurt feelings.

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/16/07 11:36 AM
You may have to file a restaining order. I've done it several times. My picker is broke so I seem to run into alot of men that are assholes. He has not threatened you so a no contact order might be the way to go. I keep both on hand just in case. Just joking but it is not that hard to file either one. But get real before this gets out of hand and you get hurt. Just do it. Good luck

mountainloven's photo
Thu 08/16/07 11:12 AM
Be rude straight tell him you don't want anything to do with him. It sounds like your going to have to. Any man who brags about having sex with you when he has not probably isn't very good at it anyway. Buck up and lay down the law. Don't argue with him just tell him how it is. Well that's what I think anyway.

mountainloven's photo
Wed 08/15/07 03:35 PM
Men are like dogs they need to be trained

mountainloven's photo
Wed 08/15/07 02:15 PM
Thank you. Any advise?

mountainloven's photo
Wed 08/15/07 02:11 PM
Hello I have tried other web sites and have not had the best of luck. I'm looking for a long term relationship not a role in the hay. Five years ago I ended a sixteen year marriage. At this point I think my picker is broken. So going on line I figure I can weed out the wrong man and maybe find Mr. Right. I don't like it when men assume I'm on here because I need to get laid. If I wanted that I know who to call. I don't want to share myself with anyone that does not truly love me. I believe in soul mates and hope to find mine.

2 Next