Community > Posts By > rascoe_love2

rascoe_love2's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:10 PM
Nope not a single soul..

rascoe_love2's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:43 PM
It is a good start for a profile. You should add what you are looking for in a women. You should add your likes and your dislikes.

Welcome and good luck...

rascoe_love2's photo
Thu 06/10/10 08:33 PM
Three Wishes...

1.) To find someone to love me like I should be loved, My ONE true Love.

2.) For my parent not to have to worry about money ever again..

3.) All animals are treated with kindness. And If not that the people doing the abusing get the same treatment they showed the animals.

rascoe_love2's photo
Wed 06/02/10 10:00 PM
Quote: Same kind of stuff..texting, calling, emailing, and keep asking about when the person is free to go see something, how is she doing, what is she doing.

Last week I asked someone every day if they are free on the weekend to go somewhere do something or see something, i had a different reply each time and now she is gone silent, wont even reply, even though it wasn't me who made first contact.

Oh I hate when people do that.... I mean don't lead people on like your interested then just go silent it is so rude.

rascoe_love2's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:37 PM
The pitures are good. The one with the (retiever?) dog is cute.

You need to work on what you like, hobbies, interest, What you are looking for in a relationship. I know it is hard but be straight forward. It is the best way to get responses.

Good luck.

rascoe_love2's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:31 PM
Like I said earlier I have been single for over three years. It has not been by choice that is for sure. I do agree that over time you do get settled into your ways of living. It however, should not scare or make anxiety for any of the parties involved. If it does then it is not right. If you can't let someone new into your life then you are not ready to move on from the past. On the other hand, you can't live in the past. You can't let the past dictate your future for there will not be a future.

I agree that people do hide themsleves from newly introduced people. We all do. I think that peeling back the onion layer by layer is part of the learning process of getting to know each other. Ya maybe that person is not truely right for you after all in the end.

The key is not give up hope that you will meet the one for you.

rascoe_love2's photo
Wed 06/02/10 06:32 PM
I have been single for over three years. I am by no means an Ice queen althought I get labeled that for being shy. I am not rude or uncaring about other people's feelings. It is just the opposite actually. I am too caring and understanding about what other people think.

I have had men walk away because they don't take the time to get to know me and realize that I am shy. Which usually means they are after only one thing, sex. Relationships are bases on more than that.

I am sure that some people fit this stereotype.