Community > Posts By > PleasurePirate

PleasurePirate's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:16 PM
Non-stop quivering thighs.

PleasurePirate's photo
Mon 06/01/09 09:33 PM
Maybe it works better in population centers. I think the Matches are pretty gimmicky and ignore them most of the time. Never tried Nudge but hate the concept. If I have something to say, I send a message. I've met people on some other sites but not here which is why I don't come here often.

PleasurePirate's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:57 PM
Dude, get over it! If you'd got laid, you'd probably not be concerned. Dates don't come with guarantees!

If you chose a place beyond your comfort level, shame on you! Don't gamble with money you can't afford to lose without tears.

I'd never spend money that I would only feel good about if I achieved a certain outcome. If money were a problem, I'd rather choose a more downscale place where I could just enjoy her company, and the evening, regardless of the outcome.

She might have heard the gears in your head calculating the time and money. Some people are good at sensing non-verbals. If so, your posts prove she was right in being irritated at you feeling she somehow owed you something. She didn't.

PleasurePirate's photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:25 PM
The captain observes the protocol that whoever makes the invitation and takes care of the check, all of the check. The captain wouldn't do a first or second date at a five star restaurant unless expense account money was involved.

Anyone making an invitation should choose a venue within their means. If not, it's kinda trying to make a false impression anyway. And isn't it really more about sharing someone's company than trying to play Donald Trump?

I don't really think much about the cost of a meal. I'm fortunate these days and I'm grateful. But, when I was broke, I could still make quite an evening grilling whatever meat and veggies I could afford, listening to good music and drinking homemade beer or wine.

PleasurePirate's photo
Mon 03/03/08 02:14 PM
Some like for their partner to be jealous. I somehow makes them feel wanted. Some wenches even flirt with guys hoping their man will start a fight over her. Some don't even mind getting beat up because it reassures them in a sick way that they are wanted.

Others find it totally infuriating. Checking up on them. Checking their cell phone and odometer. Too much drama and stress.

What say you?