Community > Posts By > Pete620

Pete620's photo
Mon 06/14/10 05:49 PM
The lizard you stepped on was not venomous. The only two venomous lizards in N. America are the Gila Monster and Beaded Lizard. (only two medically significant anyways, there is some research to suggest that many agamids are evolving to be venomous.) The two aforementioned lizards don't drop their tails.

Pete620's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:24 PM
Hey,
I'm fairly new to mingle, the vast majority of woman's profiles in my area aren't active but I may stick around for the forums. The people here seem far more civil (and intelligent) then on most other similar sites I've been to.

Pete620's photo
Sat 06/12/10 08:56 PM
Is there any way to sort matches by the last time they where in? The VAST majority of people in my area have not used their accounts in over a month.

Thanks.

Pete620's photo
Thu 06/10/10 08:58 PM
When I was 15 I was shot at a school dance. For years afterward I couldn't be around people dancing, and I still have trouble with dancing myself. What helped me is a close group of friends, and exposing myself to small amounts of the stimulus that would trigger flashbacks. Overtime time the flashbacks became less frequent. Today, at 26 I won't say my fears are completely gone, but they're very controllable now.

What helped me the most were friends, time, and mindfulness training/meditation (this goes into Buddhist philosophy so I wont go into detail here.)
Try and surround yourself with people you trust, I hope all goes well for you.

Pete620's photo
Thu 06/10/10 03:06 PM
I practice my swordsmanship, or go for a long motorcycle ride. The single minded determination needed for both activities clears my head.

Pete620's photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:28 PM
Nice story. Kata are important, but you can't forget about the basics. You can preform kata all day long, but if you unstable and have a poor stance it gets you nowhere.

Pete620's photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:07 PM
Thanks for the replys. The main problem I'm having is whenever I send a message, if I get a reply the girl doesn't seem interested in having a two way conversation. I was hoping adding a bit more to my profile might help that. Any advice?

Pete620's photo
Tue 06/08/10 02:49 PM
Hey there, I'm looking for some feedback on my profile. I know I need better pictures (most pictures I have of me are taken by tourists), but can you folks give me any other advice.
Thanks